• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

I think it's both the shorts that make him look boy-ish (and before anyone comes for me, I KNOW) and the face that does looks noticiably cartoonier, even if it's not by much. I still think pants>>>>>>shorts. Gloves could go either way imo but I still think he looks better with them. Besides, I...
  2. Enzo

Pretty much the main reason on why I've grown to like Reveral on Lucario is because it's one of those extremely rare case of a Pokémon's moves having synergy withing themselves: Reversal gets stronger the less HP Lucario has, and Steel Beam is a powerful move, but it sacrifices half of his HP...
  3. Enzo

I'm betting on either DT being replaced or Reversal gets the boot for another phsycal contact move.
  4. Enzo

I always had this ~personal conspiracy theory~ that the ultimate reason on why these vines were created was because they realized the fandom would never, not once, shut the hell up about Greninja and would be a pain in the butt about him returning. In summary, they decided on that because it's...
Back
Top Bottom