Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

It's actually pretty telling that the only JN ep where Ash got visibly and explicity stumped by defeat was the same ep that treated it as some sort of "joke" in an absolute batshit insane tone and instead of focusing on Ash overcoming it, decided to focus on Goh capturing 3 whole ass Pokémon and...
  2. Enzo

That's actually the thing with every sort of competition, really. Everyone who enters one wants to win, that's obviously their goal, but there can be only one winner at the end. It's sad, yes, but well,,, it is what it is.
  3. Enzo

I mean, to be fair tho, considering this is literally a battle to see who gets to enter the Top 8, there's no reason on why hide who's in said Top 8. Of course, they could reveal who's in later, cuz like,,, it's not necessarily a "now or never" situation but again, it makes no sense for them to...
  4. Enzo

Call me mean or whatever, but I'm so happy we can actually see a highly competent Goodra battle it out, especially after the League fiasco with Ash's. I don't hate Ash's Goodra, but as somebody who always liked the species, seeing it just being mediocre at it's best in XY/XYZ really sucked imo.
Back
Top Bottom