Search results for query: *

1. Enzo

Review JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

I'm sorry but... how is that disrespect, exactly? To be fair, I do wish we could've seen Ash interacting with the Champs a bit more, but him choosing to watch it on the stadium itself is not only completely in-character for him (which the champions themselves stated, mind you), but it's not...
  2. Enzo

I'm gonna say it: they killed off any sort of excitement they had managed to build up with this battle. The backlash is real and people are more cynical than ever regarding JN as a whole. Also, as I've said here before: whatever credibility they had left was destroyed on a cataclysmic level...
  3. Enzo

I checked Twitter, both english and portuguese, and welp... no one liked it. And also I've heard the japanese fandom did not liked this. It's definitely nowhere near on the caliber of the Ash-Greninja loss, but it's pretty bad. Whatever credibility the writers had left evaporated with this ep...
  4. Enzo

Okay WOW I totally forgot about that. This just made this whole thing look so fucking tragic. And I say this as someone who hates Alain and feels nothing regarding Mairin.
  5. Enzo

I used to find that pretty weird but I just figured they were ignoring those buffs/debuffs that the Max-Moves give just for the sake of simplifying things for the narrative. And well, I'm not mad at that. ...But then they actually make it a thing like, in JN115, which is nearing the saga's...
  6. Enzo

I talked about this in another thread, but I feel like they brought Alain back just to lose to Leon to make the later seem better by comparasion. Besides, I believe that they thought that seeing Alain being torn apart by Leon would make people feel cathartic and would make them start to like...
  7. Enzo

I'm yet to watch it, but I've heard that apparently the japanese fandom did not liked this one. Oooof.
Back
Top Bottom