Search results for query: *

1. Epic Spheal

Your controversial opinions

THIS! ALL OF THIS Blue/Green (not really Gary as that's more anime than games) is not remotely as mean as Silver/Bede/Klara/Avery are. He's cocky for sure, but given the statements above it's clearly a self-defense mechanism because he's being overshadowed by both his own best friend and his...
  2. Epic Spheal

I slightly disagree with this. The story is about you going through the gym challenge. In facts that why characters like Leon and Sonia keep on insisting that you focus on the gym challenge and not worry about other going ons. So your story is really about getting through the gym challenge and...
  3. Epic Spheal

I apologize I miswrote that. I menat I dislike seeing youngers fans get into the granchise through newer entries only to see a bunch hate towards and get hit with backlash for gen 6, 7 and 8. Like imagine being a new person to the online fandom saying "Oh I love XY" only to get bombarded with...
  4. Epic Spheal

I agree. The modern games are good. Actually my favorite game is Pokemon Shield, and I've been with the franchise since the early days. It seems as if internet discourse has gotten worse these days...I thought it couldn't get worse back during gen 5 but wow I was very wrong on that note. It's...
  5. Epic Spheal

To the first bolded point, most of the player characters in Pokemon can be assumed to be from the region they start in. Gen 1, 2, 4, 5 and 8 all had player characters that can be presumed to have lived in Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Unova and Galar all of their lives, In fact most of those gens even...
  6. Epic Spheal

I get the theme, but it doesn't make it good in my opinion. Especially for a region based on a state that has had a history of colonization. I don't think it was intentional but it comes off as tone-deaf to have people have not native to region dominate the story and be the drivers of change...
  7. Epic Spheal

Probably my biggest controversial opinion is that the gen 7 game's story was the weakest First off in a region that's very traditional I don't know why Gamefreak decided to make the protagonist move to Alola and not have been born and raised in the region. Like there's something unsettling...
  8. Epic Spheal

Agreed. I think DEXIT should have happened sooner. When you're used to have 800+ mons on a 3DS (despite the lag) and then going to an even more powerful system home console like the switch and that's when they decide to do Dexit...there's a reason that those emotions were felt so harshly.
  9. Epic Spheal

While Cynthia is one of my favorite champions, I find her overhyped nowadays Leon is one of the best champions we've had in the series I prefer the Pokemon World Tournament over the battle tower/frontier. I'm okay with the Elite Four not returning again especially after how brilliantly SwSh...
Back
Top Bottom