Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

How's the weather over there? (Vol. 2)

Because I can? Also, because quantum entanglement has some unusual range limitations, which seem to vary by rules and conditions we can't observe. Sometimes you can quantum entangle across five million years but not five minutes, and other times you can't entangle any farther out than five...
  2. Ereshkigal

Nice and cool! I knew that quantum entanglement engine to transport excessive heating to Florida would work!
  3. Ereshkigal

It can't decide if it's mid-winter or late spring.
  4. Ereshkigal

I'm currently trying to figure out which standard I will use for how long a cubit is and where I'm going to get the wood.
  5. Ereshkigal

I'm waiting for it to decide what season my area will be for this evening. Even the plants are confused.
  6. Ereshkigal

Winter finally hit apparently, so getting colder.
  7. Ereshkigal

It's... snowing. And yesterday, it was nearly early summer in temperature. It's. Snowing. I swear, my region has multiple personality disorder when it comes to seasons right now.
  8. Ereshkigal

Cloudy, with only a minor chance of accidental orbital bombardment. The Defense Department really needs better passwords on their satellites. And the thrusters should be better labelled...
  9. Ereshkigal

Chilly, but warming. Definitely well into spring.
  10. Ereshkigal

It's trying to be spring here already.
Back
Top Bottom