• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

I'm sorry, sir. Here, take this Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch; it's your only option. Waiter, the Holy Grail is in my soup!
  2. Ereshkigal

You asked for Rich Goron Soup, sir. Waiter, Max1996 is in my soup!
  3. Ereshkigal

Sir, go home; you're drunk. You're trying to eat our bird bath. Your soup is over there on the table. Waiter, there's an obscure reference in my soup!
  4. Ereshkigal

You said you wanted a soup that was exciting and musical. Waiter, you're in my soup!
  5. Ereshkigal

"Oh dear. I thought we fumigated against Utenas." Waiter, there's a cowboy doing a bebop dance in my soup!
  6. Ereshkigal

You asked for Bounsweet Soup! Waiter, there's a Pokemon soup post chain ended in a combo breaker in my soup!
  7. Ereshkigal

"Sir, please get out of our dumpster." "Waiter, Ahnold is firing a minigun in my soup!"
  8. Ereshkigal

Sir, you're drunk; that's the aquarium. Waiter, there's a drunk in my soup!
  9. Ereshkigal

I'm sorry, sir, but the bill just arrived, and it's A NINE ROUND POKEMON BATTLE AGAINST THE ENTIRE STAFF! Waiter, there's a cat sitting on my soup, giving me a disapproving look.
  10. Ereshkigal

Sir, we have told you time and again, if you want a vegetarian dish then stop ordering the ones with meat in them! Waiter, there's a dead vegetarian in my soup!
  11. Ereshkigal

Sir, that's not an extinct language. That's just English under... *stops, looks at internet lingo* Nevermind. Sir was right. Waiter, there's an English professor crying in my soup.
  12. Ereshkigal

"Sir, why were you scrying on her while she was in the b- STOP THROWING THAT CHAKRAM THROUGH SCRYING PORTALS!" Waiter, Yours Truly's head just landed in my soup.
  13. Ereshkigal

Sir, you're drunk. That's a new iPad, not a bowl of soup. Waiter, there's a mirror universe in my soup!
  14. Ereshkigal

We told you our soup is out of this world! Waiter, there's a long work day in my soup. Please make it end. *sob*
  15. Ereshkigal

It is quite a mathematical soup. Every hour and minute followed by "am" is after midnight. The "pm" you see is "past morning." It's a leftover from an old Egyptian belief about the number 12. Waiter, there's a needless explanation about timekeeping in my soup!
  16. Ereshkigal

"Sir, unfortunately, this is a comedy movie and not a murder mystery, so we're now going to replace your soup with a pie to the face." Waiter, Detroit is in my soup!
  17. Ereshkigal

Run! Run before it Stares at you! Waiter, Durbe clones are running for their lives in my soup.
  18. Ereshkigal

Sir, I must really request you stop bombing our soup. Waiter, there's a vocaloid in my soup and she keeps trying to get me to destroy humanity!
  19. Ereshkigal

Ma'am, that's your own reflection. Waiter, my soup is hidden by optical camouflage.
  20. Ereshkigal

You ordered the hottest soup we have. Waiter, ice-nine is in my soup.
Back
Top Bottom