Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Disco-suit Samus Aran
  2. Ereshkigal

As long as this thread isn't a Romero-type. And, life's been... life. You?
  3. Ereshkigal

I learned two things: 1. Read the rules on the first page. 2. Don't correct Lyrebird.
  4. Ereshkigal

I don't think Anakin was in control of anything he did. The circumstances of his birth and his connection to the Force, as well as the repeated ways that events simply lined up for him so perfectly, kinda makes me think the Force itself was basically using him as a sock puppet. As such, I don't...
  5. Ereshkigal

Pretty much... The take-away I get from the entire series is that the Jedi are the problem, not the Sith. Not because they lack a good purpose, but because their rules are simply unlivable and only help encourage people to slide fully to the Dark Side once they slip. Yoda's own mantra about fear...
  6. Ereshkigal

I think there's going to be 16 more films after it, with a lot more Jedi.
  7. Ereshkigal

That sounds potentially ominous! I hope things are okay and that there's no major issues.
  8. Ereshkigal

I kinda feel sad that most of my creativity goes into the alibis I give police. I kinda think my local police department assumes I'm the local Mafia Godmother or something. Either that or they're hazing newbies.
  9. Ereshkigal

Equestrian riding and naval tactics?
  10. Ereshkigal

Plus, people who are there sick for other reasons, trying their best, and unintentionally passing on their cold anyway. That's why I never get a flu shot anyone. Someone in line always already has it. Just bad luck on my part is all.
  11. Ereshkigal

I've always heard it said that if you don't want to get sick, don't go to a hospital :p
  12. Ereshkigal

I honestly do not know why some of these companies even bother with allowing you to upload a resume. You end up having to put in all of the information anyway.
  13. Ereshkigal

I could use a good job, but eh. Just comes with my area. Though, after this long, people who really know me have learned I have a good reason for not having any empathy or sympathy about money woes. I don't live comfortably, but I live well enough.
  14. Ereshkigal

I suffer from extreme foot-in-mouth syndrome at times, so I'm really not fond of a lot of chats and similar social media. Plus, everything I have seen of them tells me they encourage too much of a "react before you think" pattern in people, resulting in way too many people being suckered by...
Back
Top Bottom