Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

RM13: HD and Denise

Yes, we definitely must help you! First, we'll need an old priest and a young priest...
  2. Ereshkigal

Nah. If it were going to glitch and kill us all, it would suck everything inside it. An implosion instead of an explosion. So... If you hear a "moob" sound, start running and pray you're not too close to the gravity well.
  3. Ereshkigal

Time is racing out of control... We need this moment to stretch on forever... *opens covers on black hole power core so the time dilation slows time to one millionth of normal*
  4. Ereshkigal

*releases experiments* Flee! Flee for your lives! Protect my valuable research data!
  5. Ereshkigal

Yeah. It's in the sound options. O.O ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Ereshkigal

I'm tempted to set this as my computer's startup tune.
  7. Ereshkigal

My point of view is they add sideways. It just depends whether you're going left or right.
  8. Ereshkigal

So turning them loose in Detroit in the hopes the small-scale civil war there will kill them is a bad idea? Only when you don't install buildings in the volcano. It's a common misspelling of manometry :p
  9. Ereshkigal

He wanted to go into politics, so I helped him downsize to fit the role. I wondered what happened to that experiment...
  10. Ereshkigal

I could do it. I have the mind of a Miss Normal. Her first name was... Abby, I think.
  11. Ereshkigal

I'm betting that's why they apologize so often. So they don't frighten the Americans too much.
  12. Ereshkigal

Aye, stereotypes. And I meant beer. Chugging bears is more of a Russian hobby, and then only when the vodka runs low. As opposed to Canada, where automobile drivers have to watch out for flying bears. Now we know why hockey pucks are black; they're based on black bears. That said, you keep you...
  13. Ereshkigal

I saw a video on imgur of a kangaroo trying to fight a jeep. The Kangaroo was unhurt after beating up on the vehicle. I have no plans to get anywhere near punching range of one.
  14. Ereshkigal

Well, that's because Aussies are too busy chugging bear, wrestling gators, and boxing kangaroos (all at the same time, of course) to post here. When everything from the wildlife to the trees and weather isn't trying to kill them, that is :p
  15. Ereshkigal

*uses a time machine to create a paradox of Max holding the GS Ball while yet not holding the GS Ball* Screwing with continuity is fun!
  16. Ereshkigal

*has secretly replaced MCH's Nintendo Switch with a switch hub; let's see if he notices!*
  17. Ereshkigal

*naps in the lava*
  18. Ereshkigal

*collapses into RM*
  19. Ereshkigal

Also because the best way to control someone's mind is to tell them you're going to do it, then let the paranoia as they wonder how cause them to play right into your hands.
  20. Ereshkigal

*hrms, makes list of steps of how to control ME* Step One: Kidnap Six Paths. *looks again at Six Paths, then crosses out and rewrites* Step One: Trick expendable people into trying to kidnap Six Paths.
Back
Top Bottom