Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Unova games were not just ports.
  2. Ereshkigal

I know, but I ignored it because there are many characters in the games who look the same. It's a limitation of the technology. I don't read Japanese, so I'll concede the point. Yes, you are. And now, you're bringing in more anime to justify your fanon. Here, check the Bulbapedia page on...
  3. Ereshkigal

Okay, first, where is it established that the Frontier Brain/Salon Maiden in the time of RSE is the protector of the tower? That is nowhere in the games. Secondly, there is no RBY Looker. Looker was introduced in Platinum. You've invented a character who didn't exist. Yes, Origins is based on...
  4. Ereshkigal

Okay, first, to dispel a common myth: There is nothing that states that two timelines have to be in sync. One can lag behind another, allowing for events that happen the second timeline to be happening parallel to later events in the first timeline. The idea that all timelines happen in parallel...
  5. Ereshkigal

It wouldn't be the first time. Remember when they registered domains for Pokemon Grey?
  6. Ereshkigal

Eh. I would say that DPPt is part of the Megaverse because, from DPPt on, you have a cohesive timeline with each non-remake referencing events in the prior (with DPPt being the start of the timeline). You have to remember that, in X and Y, Infinity Energy is a recent discovery for much of the...
  7. Ereshkigal

And by all evidence, it's likely no developer found out about the Switch until 2015. Every single game for it has been a port of some sort. Megaverse equivalent? Also, the DPPt era is when we first started to visit other dimensions. It pretty much laid the groundwork for Sun and Moon.
  8. Ereshkigal

Yes. Another franchise would have taken its place. Pokemon is not the only franchise that was trying the multimedia range that Pokemon was, and the time was right for a phenomenon like that to succeed. Pokemon won because it is the superior franchise, but at the time it wasn't the only choice...
  9. Ereshkigal

Akira and I are not arguing whether or not Pokemon will end; we've both stated it won't. We're arguing about whether a certain piece of logic is valid. There is some definite reductio ad absurdum going on, but the entire argument is absurd anyway. Yes, that includes my posts. Really, I should...
  10. Ereshkigal

First, to address an argument you think makes no sense: It should be noted that Game Freak almost failed at making the first Pokemon game; they had to get another studio to finish the work because they didn't know what they were doing. That's why the Pokemon franchise has three owners instead...
  11. Ereshkigal

To counter your post: Did you even read the post I made that you first replied to? This is how I opened it: I openly admitted, at the very beginning, that such a stance is not good on its own. I then went on to point out GF has never abandoned Nintendo or Pokemon. And you replied by talking...
  12. Ereshkigal

To refute your first paragraph, all I have to do is quote your second. That is all I need to say to show how unreasonable this stance is.
  13. Ereshkigal

No. Because while it is not a solid argument by itself, it is still a very good point. For example, Game Freak has not just suddenly completely abandoned Nintendo consoles entirely before, even when they were not fond of choices Nintendo made. I think we can all agree this is a good reason to...
  14. Ereshkigal

Tell your sis to battle me! I choose the weapon if she chooses the location.
  15. Ereshkigal

Pokemon Grey was supposed to be the third game to Black and White. They actually did file some trademarks, including domain registrations. Instead, it manifested as Black 2 and White 2. The only way it factors into Stars is that it shows that until we get an actual announcement, all we have are...
  16. Ereshkigal

It took me a few moments to figure out you might not be referring to me in this. I admit I've been guilty of my predictions changing every week as well. This is why I think DLC isn't coming for Pokemon.
  17. Ereshkigal

Red and Blue on the Virtual Console. It's occurred to me that one way they could do Stars is similar to the Virtual Console. It wouldn't take much effort to do simple control remapping. I'm hoping they'll do much more than that, but it's still a possibility.
  18. Ereshkigal

I'm giving them until August, since we've had even shorter time periods between announcement and release than that.
  19. Ereshkigal

I had to set up a gaming room to stop complaints. Plus, the police were called a couple times over victory cry... Luckily, I have a basement. IR Scanner, I think, will be pure Gen 8. I can even see them setting it up so you can indicate which attack you want a Pokemon to use just by the hand...
  20. Ereshkigal

Definitely optional. But, I'm imagining dancing around too, and I just wouldn't pass up the opportunity. After being able to use shouts in Skyrim by yelling, my housemates already want the gaming room soundproofed anyway XD
Back
Top Bottom