Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

They're not. They're actually just the words Sun and Moon, and they're spelled correctly. They also don't sound silly if you're familiar with archaic forms of English. In fact, there's even some modern towns that use those spellings because of when they were named. Modern English spellings are...
  2. Ereshkigal

About the only reason I can think of is they simply ran out of development time or didn't have the space for the extra animation. Something the move to the Switch will solve instantly.
  3. Ereshkigal

*eats the experiments with some fava beans and a nice chianti*
  4. Ereshkigal

*is already thieving all of the prototypes*
  5. Ereshkigal

One step forward, two steps sideways, two steps back, and then they turned themselves about because they forgot what dance they were doing :p
  6. Ereshkigal

I liked the O-powers so much, I included and massively expanded them in my fanfic. I hope they come back next gen.
  7. Ereshkigal

If it's what I think they're talking about... then it's basically true of every game before Sun and Moon.
  8. Ereshkigal

I try to avoid Festival Plaza. It just... wow, it's terrible.
  9. Ereshkigal

That's part of why I kinda want them to change the tutorial for Gen 8. Have it so your character is explaining it to someone else. Then, you can just skip by refusing to be a teacher.
  10. Ereshkigal

How would you classify Cosmog and Cosmoem? If we lump those two in with their final forms, 18.
  11. Ereshkigal

... which, in turn, then summons allies as soon as you've got its HP low enough. Same problem, different Pokemon.
  12. Ereshkigal

Unfortunately, some of the ones with a low-capture rate are immune to that.
  13. Ereshkigal

I apologize for the double post... I am growing to hate the SOS mechanic. Take a non-legendary Pokemon with an extremely low capture rate, and add that mechanic? Your best bet becomes throwing a Pokeball at it in round one and praying you snag a capture. Otherwise, the creature can easily kill...
  14. Ereshkigal

Since the first game, and every generation adds a new Pokemon that is something you don't want to meet in a dark alley. A few examples: Gyarados, in the Red and Blue Pokedex, destroys cities. Litwick drains people's life force. Honedge kills people who try to wield it. And let's not forget...
  15. Ereshkigal

As long as we're not going back to the days when you could fool a person just by naming your entire team of level 100s MAGIKARP and having only the lead be an actual Magikarp. Or, if you were like me, 5 Magikarps and a Mewtwo.
  16. Ereshkigal

@PhilosophyPhlare
Back
Top Bottom