Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Yes. It typically triggers the self-destruct on an entirely different contraption, usually one keeping something contained that will make everyone's day. The real self-destruct for the device in question is usually located in such a place that activating it leaves no room for escape as it...
  2. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Not in over a decade, but I have. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  3. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Just other people's souls. This was back when people were selling their souls on Ebay. You could make a quick buck buying them while cheap and reselling them. And then Ebay banned it. Have you ever sold something on Ebay?
  4. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Only one we had in Boston. It was a costume party. Unfortunately, we made a mess in the harbor. The law didn't take it well, so we wrote them a giant "F%$& You!" note and tried to surrender when they showed up in force. Alas, I think we ticked them off too much, because they just wanted us dead...
  5. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

On the count of Jango you will never remember accidentally hypnotizing yourself! One... Two... JANGO! No, I have not. Have you ever played a game, like Mafia, and used a strategy so insane it gives people aneurysms when they try to figure out what you were thinking?
  6. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Yes. Once. But my secrets cost five octillion payments of $9999.99 to access. For every ten thousand payments you make, I will send you one letter of the method I used! Have you ever reincarnated as someone you killed?
  7. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Only a couple. But then I sold them to this wrinkly old guy and his crippled apprentice and both of them got blown up by space hippies. Have you ever had to give tech support to a Sith Lord?
  8. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Not for years. I can't even tell you what time or day it airs anymore. Have you ever watched Epic Rap Battles of History?
  9. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Yes. Ten hours of Caramelldansen. To drive a roommate nuts. Long story... Have you ever been completely bumfuzzled on coming up with a "have you ever" question?
  10. Ereshkigal

Have you ever...?

Not yet. Have you ever posted multiple references to the same song and had nobody get them, utterly ruining your blindfold kick back type of a game?
Back
Top Bottom