Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Mafia Chaos Mafia IV - Endgame: Chaos Reigns Supreme

Who said that? :oops:
  2. Ereshkigal

You also plan there to be no Mafia or Indeps, but everyone be Town, and let paranoia destroy the Town entirely.
  3. Ereshkigal

Originally, yeah, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized it would be more fun if everyone in the Mafia game was Miller, including all of the Mafia.
  4. Ereshkigal

Just because of this, I'm tempted to make a Mafia Miller.
  5. Ereshkigal

Huh. Between Zinn killing everyone at night, Darth lynching everyone in the day, and me setting traps and manipulating people to die (including my own death as part of the plan), town was... Well, to be honest, the entire Mafia could have idled and won it. Good game, Mafia.
  6. Ereshkigal

I̝̙͇̜͚̜̙̔͗̍̐ͭ ̯͎͛̈́̋̔͑̓͆l̖̯̙͍̮̗̲ͭͧ̍͆͛e̙͙͚͇̲̪̹̊̍ͫ̓̄̓̓ạͬͯ͒̓v̠̘̠̺̗e̼̻͈͈̩̬͚͆͋̃̏̒̅ ̠̾͛ͯ͐̊y̹̤̱ͦ͋͗̒̽̅̓o̮̺͍̾ͅu̯͙͉̣̱̼̥ͥ̽ ̭̖̥͆̐̈̚w̦͌ͦͧ̈͂ͤ͐i̱͒ͦt̬͇̜̘̟̬̱ͤ̋͗h̉̂ͩ̒̍̄ͯ ͦͥ̈͊ͧẗ͎͇̗̥̲͔̱́̈̈́h̞͖̖̹̮̎̆̚ͅi̱͔̲̲͚̦̫̾s̲͎̻͔͇͚͌ͧ̅̄̓ͫ ̌ḭ̻̞͎͓̩̻ñ̪̦̭̳͔͇ṽ̖͈̤ͭͥ̅̋ͤͨi̬͙̠̲͖͚ͩ̍ͥͬ̚t͍́͂̑ͫa̱ͯt̲͚̱ͤ̍̀̍̃ͤͅȉ̩̰̥̱ͭo͓̤̺n̪ͬ̈́ͦ:̆ͫ̏ͬ̈̅̚...
  7. Ereshkigal

Y̯͂o̲̰̫͚̣͌ͣ͋͑ͤu͛́͑͋ ̺̬̫̓ͪͤͥ̍m̿̐̆ȅ͛ͨͮ̓̅̾a̓͋n͚̰ͅ ̝͓͇͎̗̖ͧ̀ͭt̩͉̪̠̍̋ͭ̓ͯ̚h̦̐̍̇ẹ̝̳̫ͪ̉ͯ̓ ͧl̮̯̗̟̗̂i͙͕̼͕̥ͧv̙̜̯̹̝ͪ̐̽̇̀̏̚i͈̤͛͋̍n̫̐͛̽͛̔ͭͯg͚͔̟͎͈̰ͦ͗̔ ͉ͥd̞̫̻͈̺̃͊̈́̍o̞ͭ̇͆̋̍nͥͤͪ'ͯ͗̐̾͑ͯṫ ̙̹̲̣̼̫̄ͤ̆ͩ͊ͮ͋m͈̪̱͚͈͕̅ͅa̬̫̩̯͈͎͈͆̒k̜͈̖̞̲̹ͫ̈͋̄́̇eͣ͛́ͮ̉ ̺̟ȃ͙̅ͪ͛̆̒...
  8. Ereshkigal

T̙̰͙ẖ̰̯͇̯͍̚ͅa͍̹̩͚̘̤̲t͚͚̬͇͎̰͖̐ͫ̏̈ ͉̜̆͛ͧͮi̯͇ͯͩ͗͛̈́̂ͅs̘̾̆ ̪̥̮ͥ̏ͯͪ̿̿n̹͇̊ͮ̏ͪo̪͊̍͛͐̏̚ṱ͉͎̲̝̝̝ͯ͗ͣ̆̊̒ͦ ̗̻̟̜̭͓ͩͥ̎d̪̼̲̺̭̼̝ͤ̇̓̏̈́̑ͦe̳̬͓ͣ̚a̤͋͑͗̉dͧ̊̎̒̚ ̲̂ͯw͔̲ͩ͋̾h̘̟̝̠͎ȉ̻͕̳͐͐c͓̯̟̘̆͛͆̋ͯͅh̞̟̰̰̓̾ͥ̊̎̎ ̙̯̐͌̅͒͛̄̾c̣aṇ̞̝̺̌͂ͫ̍̀͋ͤ ͖̹̩̖ȅ̘t̟̪͉́̂ͅe͇͎̿̑̄̄̓̓r̜̪͊͊n̻̮̻̪̈́̇ͥ͊a̜͇̖̓ͪ̅̓l̬͈̋l̈̓͌ͣȳ̄ͥͮ͒̽͊ ̭̱̇͒̉ͦ͐l̬̳͂̎ͬi̯̣e͕...
  9. Ereshkigal

Darth, you really have no room to speak on who is and who is not scum. No, I mean that literally; your posting restriction gives you absolutely no room to really talk on it. The lyrics are adorable, but they don't give you any room for really making an argument. That said, all I would need to...
  10. Ereshkigal

The hosts have been screwing with us since the game started. The entire set-up of the game is designed for that. Offering fake role PMs, then turning around and having the hosts die so there can be no more? It creates a bit of confusion as to if you can trust the pictures people post. Having the...
  11. Ereshkigal

... well, f&&%.
  12. Ereshkigal

No worries, Zinn. I'll keep distracting them, you do your thing. Mafia will never look your way.
  13. Ereshkigal

Oh, and a serial killer needs Darth dead for the same reasons as the Mafia, and has less to worry about from the risk of pulling it off; they won't show up as scum to a cop check.
  14. Ereshkigal

No. They need to eliminate the item he is holding to prevent it from affecting them, they need to counteract his investigative abilities as a player, and they need to set up a lynch on me. At this point, they need him dead. And that's assuming there is a Mafia at this point. The way the mods...
  15. Ereshkigal

At this point if I were Mafia or the SK, I'd go ahead and kill Darth if he were town. With the item limiting his communication abilities, he's taken out of the fight for a bit and killing him would both eliminate the threat he poses and the item itself. So if he lives until dawn and there is a...
  16. Ereshkigal

It's probably an item that does the restriction. AE passed it to Darth during the day phase, but received it from someone else yesterday.
  17. Ereshkigal

Ah. In effect, intentionally removing Darth from play in revenge for the whole murder thing. I can't say I blame AE for that. Now, let's see what the night brings.
  18. Ereshkigal

If I'm reading that role PM right, why did AussieEevee fake a post restriction? Just claiming to be an indep survivor would have been easier and less likely to get them killed.
  19. Ereshkigal

Because reasons. Many, many reasons.
  20. Ereshkigal

If AE turns out to be the real doctor, I vote we lynch Darth next. Because at that point, he would have screwed over Town by costing us a valuable role.
Back
Top Bottom