• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

I was still bulletproof, and what evidence I had from the multiple failed attempts at reading Jinjo's alignment was that Jinjo could make herself effectively immune to night actions repeatedly. So, Jinjo couldn't have killed me in the night phase and as far as I knew I couldn't kill Jinjo...
  2. Ereshkigal

Mafia Classic Sonic Mafia (15p) - Eggcellent Sunshine! Mafia and Serial Killer Victory!

You were being too Towny. I thought you had a powerful ability.
  3. Ereshkigal

By the point of that second quote I had given up all pretense of pretending I wasn't an SK making a deal with a Mafioso.
  4. Ereshkigal

I picked a name at random of the two people I knew were not Vengeful or one of my allies and you ended up the unlucky person. Everyone else went with it, as far as I can tell. Basically, you got lynched because of bad luck.
  5. Ereshkigal

Rainbow Cloud, thank you for hosting this game. That was an ending to remember.
  6. Ereshkigal

I didn't know until last day either. I never even thought about it until it occurred to me there was a scenario with tied votes where we'd end up in that position.
  7. Ereshkigal

Wait, Eggman was actually in the game? Hahahahaha! I thought I got away with a lie when the Godfather was Metal Sonic! @Jinjo @Lone_Garurumon @AussieEevee Congrats on your win! And thank you for the partnership! Town, you guys played well. I'm sorry you lost. @Officer Snake You played well. I...
  8. Ereshkigal

It does explain why you lived until endgame. Mafia didn't want to kill you, I had more important worries with avoiding Town detection, and Town was too busy hunting Mafia. So, ironically, you may end up winning the game simply because your ability is too cool XD
  9. Ereshkigal

Oh, nice! That is a lovely role! I wish I had that.
  10. Ereshkigal

Vote: Contrainer It is nice to make a bargain with you :giggle:
  11. Ereshkigal

Unvote: Jinjo Perhaps Contrainer then?
  12. Ereshkigal

There were two kills on Nights 1 and 3. And we've had someone not swapped out or modkilled despite appearing inactive. It was pretty obvious what was going on. Why not the person who has appeared inactive this entire time, yet still is not modkilled or swapped out? That typically is a sign of...
  13. Ereshkigal

@Jinjo Bulletproof only applies to night kills. It doesn't protect against lynches. But, anyway, Town loses this game even if they kill the SK. There's also a Mafioso still alive. And with Officer Snake being pretty much absent from the game, whether the SK or Mafia wins depends entirely on...
Back
Top Bottom