Search results for query: *

1. Ereshkigal

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

I did. It was quite fun, and I enjoyed reading the posts. It was balanced pretty well. The problem was the players. My Day 1 claim pretty much threw the Mafia for a loop; killing me was useless and their ability to select Town was whittled down massively. And with ME in game, they needed to...
  2. Ereshkigal

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Vote: DarthWolf Attempting to frame me and Max, plus what ME said. Also, @Magnificent Entertainer Remember this post?
  3. Ereshkigal

Since ME cleared me as Town, wouldn't that mean that if I turn out to be scum ME is as well? :unsure:
  4. Ereshkigal

Not at all. If I were going to vote you, I would have put "Vote" instead of "Dope slap."
  5. Ereshkigal

Dope slap: Max1996 I think my reasons for this are obvious.
  6. Ereshkigal

I bet they went after ME. At this point, Mafia is getting desperate.
  7. Ereshkigal

Or is incapable of coming in and answering... I forgot to account for that.
  8. Ereshkigal

Vote: Calvin At this point, Calvin really is the only option. We simply don't have enough information yet. And Calvin refuses to come in and answer.
  9. Ereshkigal

Lone Garurumon = Godfather confirmed? In any case, I'm still looking over this and thinking. I'll have something by morning.
  10. Ereshkigal

Bah! You can tell I'm still frazzled from work.
  11. Ereshkigal

To be fair, me being Town doesn't preclude me screwing around. We also need to keep an eye out for indeps. Town has too many investigative roles for there just to be Mafia unless the Mafia have a trick up their sleeves. But the number of Town non-roles and Town passive roles suggest a second...
  12. Ereshkigal

I had no problem with the idea of lynching me. It was one of the defenses he used for the idea that drew my attention.
  13. Ereshkigal

Because I do that when Restless Spirit, since as far as scumhunting goes I'm only as good as my ability to make an argument? It's also a safe kill for scum if they want to avoid being detected. Why not kill the Restless Spirit? No one will be watching them. Plenty of time to investigate others...
  14. Ereshkigal

Do you really think I would try to cover having a power role by claiming restless spirit in two games in a row? I mean, that would be as crazy as trying to cover up being a serial killer by claiming godfather and then trying to fake a jester role!
  15. Ereshkigal

Pranks involving people pretending to murder others, pranks involving people pretending to be ghosts...
  16. Ereshkigal

I didn't. I voted for the game host.
  17. Ereshkigal

:lapras: Unvote Yes. Unless there is some hidden modifier I am unaware of, I am purely Restless Spirit. If you guys need to lynch Town today and we do not have a better option, I'm all for lynching me. It removes questions and potential confusion and prevents a no-lynch, plus it gives an...
  18. Ereshkigal

Vote: Lone_Garurumon I'm Restless Spirit again.
Back
Top Bottom