• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EscLucy

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

I wouldn't have wanted to see that. I think it shows better progression in her character if she went to another region to hone her skills. I think that because Johanna worked so hard to get Top Coordinator, it wouldn't seem right if she won. Also, Zoey was always set up to win and I think it...
  2. EscLucy

Yeah same I thought so too. I was wondering what the phone has that these items don't have when it comes to being lost.
  3. EscLucy

I think that the no phones rule the producers have had forever is a funny thing tbh. It shows like independence and makes adventure, which one of the themes the anime based around, more applicable.
  4. EscLucy

Yes, agree with Iris' Axew. She got a Dragonite but the Village Elder gave her an Axew to train and to evolve? If she really wants a Dragon Master, then she should have a reason why she doesn't want to evolve her Axew. On the other hand, Axew is really cute and funny in the anime - Dragon sneeze...
  5. EscLucy

Agreed
  6. EscLucy

But Mega Evolution is specific for XY not BW, wouldn't make sense to viewers as the end of BW should be wrapping everything up not including new things.
Back
Top Bottom