Search results for query: *

1. EscLucy

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

I’m so confused by this mini-conversation. If I understood this right, I wouldn’t want Team Rocket to stop annoying Ash and work in a school lol
  2. EscLucy

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Yeah, I was commenting on the fact that no improvement is needed (I was being sarcastic :p) and I totally agree with you. Their character development and funniness when capturing Pikachu or interacting with the gang are enough and they are quality characters and it would be devastating to get...
  3. EscLucy

I totally agree with you. Tbh other than trying to catch Pikachu and their character development, there is really nothing they can do. I mean does anyone have any suggestions on how they could improve? :P Tbh, you can use the same argument for Ash - he's so predictable, why don't we get rid of...
  4. EscLucy

In reply to your spoiler, I hope not!! :( I also agree with your comments about the number of protagonists but the TRio have had much better episodes in SM, and because it isn't them being evil all the time, I just want to see more!
  5. EscLucy

Well I wouldn't want them in every episode but I don't see harm in them appearing in the majority. They are good characters and have good personalities.
  6. EscLucy

In Sun and Moon, they haven't been catching Pikachu that much tbh. I like the episodes focusing around Team Rocket and they could do more. The writers are going in a good direction with Team Rocket right now. Tbh even the episodes catching Pikachu are funny and great because of Mimikyu.
Back
Top Bottom