Search results for query: *

1. EscLucy

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Yeah, I would also like to see that too actually. We have many regions with just one polar area, we definitely need more of those areas. Scandinavia is really beautiful, I didn't think of that when deciding what region I want to see next! :P @noworry, what do you think? ;)
  2. EscLucy

Yeah exactly, that was what I was thinking! I think that it would be nice as England has a rich history and a very specific one too.
  3. EscLucy

I think that we should really get a London region. I think it would be nice if it was made to be Victorian and old, it would show what London used to be like. To be fair, I wouldn't mind modern London because we could get back the trains like there was in Unova. It would be cool if there was a...
  4. EscLucy

As some of you were mentioning earlier, I also have a problem with how people are going to be able to complete the Pokedex. I always try and complete it in every game and I don't really play GO so it is going to be very difficult. We will just have to wait and see what new trailers bring.
  5. EscLucy

If I recall correctly, I don't think they have fixed that.
  6. EscLucy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  7. EscLucy

I'm quite excited about it and I cannot wait to get the Eevee version. I know that some people are not happy about the games because they prefer Gen 8 games (I was in that boat until I saw the trailer which completely changed my opinion). Even though it's a good trailer (in terms of the amount...
  8. EscLucy

Yeah it wasn't anything interesting though. I think it was mainly about TCG.
  9. EscLucy

I really loved every second of the trailer. I was watching it probably mini-gasping at everything. Even though it isn't Gen 8, I am really looking forward to these games and I will be definitely buying the Eevee game. I cannot fault or criticise anything in the trailer tbh. The one thing I am...
Back
Top Bottom