• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. EscLucy

Rocketshipping General Discussion

They are pretty good right now but we need to see much more. There was some interaction with Jessie and Mimikyu but this needs to be ramped up. I loved the days of Ekans and Koffing tbh :P
  2. EscLucy

I haven't really sensed those feelings in the anime really and in my opinion, I don't think the anime has given them the chance to explore this issue as the last episode was just about James and Mareanie's relationship and didn't include much input from Jessie.
  3. EscLucy

Agreed, powerful and nostalgic.
  4. EscLucy

I mean their relationship was cute but I wasn't a big fan. I really like the Mareanie relationship though, the story behind it is really nice. Even though it isn't actually romantic, I think it works well. My favourite is James and Cacnea though ;)
  5. EscLucy

I think it is a plausible thing for Meowth to say unfortunately... It fits his character.
  6. EscLucy

Omg Meowth slays - I love his humour. But that's bad for Rocketshipping :c
  7. EscLucy

I liked the older Meowth - I felt that Meowth had a drier, more sarcastic humour. Same with the other two - there was a time where they were actually really funny. They still are though :P
  8. EscLucy

The TRio are cuter in the movies than in an episode because they are expected to be the mean guys in the episode whereas in the movie they have more time for development. It's good :P
  9. EscLucy

Agreed haha
  10. EscLucy

I appreciate the little things you know. Mainly when they all are joyous when they think of a new plan (and sometimes hug each other ;) ) to catch Pikachu or another Pokemon that is in the spotlight for that episode. I also like Jessie and James' dry, sarcastic humour - it's the best!
  11. EscLucy

The TRio normally have a decent role in all the films and they normally are quite 'chummy' with Ash and friends in the final fight. That's always nice. But we need more action between those three as most of the films haven't had a segment related to them! It's normally them finding the legendary...
  12. EscLucy

Yes I'm quite excited about how the TRio will contribute to M21 - I hope it's a good, positive way so we get that Rocketshipping action ;)
  13. EscLucy

Hmm there are a lot of moments really, I cannot decide. Probably when they argue - its really funny ;)
  14. EscLucy

Once you have a favourite ship, it is a relentless search for as much fanfic about it as possible haha
Back
Top Bottom