Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I finally took on the league last night after winning against Gladion and Hau. Managed to beat them both without anyone fainting. I'm happy that the elite four and the champion is harder than XY's, and not just by a little. I actually used many revives while challenging them. After winning the...
  2. Esiouqrut

Today I've done a lot of things, from Aether Paradise to Mount Lanakila. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the story of this game. I think the. did a good job this time Current team: Chvette (Decidueye), Primarina, Tesla (Vikavolt), Quiao (Crabominable), Chleo (Salazzle), and Sable (Krookodile).
  3. Esiouqrut

Finished Po Town story after exploring Kala'e Bay (I just know recently how to access it, lol) and battling Mallow and Ilima. Po Town's atmosphere was tense yet funny. Maybe because the music was intense but the grunts were being the usual hilarious team skull. Immediately went back to Aether...
  4. Esiouqrut

I just realized I can explore Haina Desert now, so I'm doing it now mainly to hunt for my last team member: Sandile. Before that I traded Haunter for Graveler in Tapu Village's Pokemon Centre, for the sake of convenience. Now I've caught Sable (Sandile) and Honua (Trapinch) and will go deeper...
  5. Esiouqrut

Tried the Ghost-type trial, and that sure is creepy. Glad that I don't live in the Pokemon universe, lol. Came back to the Aether House after that just to found out that Plumeria is waiting. Apparently they've already snatched some Pokemon and I have to go to Po Town alone to save them. Acelora...
  6. Esiouqrut

Did Olivia's grand trial yesterday and it was not that hard. Probably because my team is strong against Rock type or my team is just overleveled, tough just a little bit. And then I head straight up to Aether Paradise. I must say I don't like Faba, though I dislike most of Aether's character...
  7. Esiouqrut

Just finished all Akala's trial. Lana's trial is similar to Ilima's IMO, but the totem Pokemon looks more menacing so that's OK. Kiawe's trial, though, is funny. I like how I've already really focused to spot the difference after the first dance to found out that the differences in the next...
  8. Esiouqrut

Bought some clothes and got my hair cut as soon as I got to the shopping district of Hau'oli city, because I don't like the default. :/ Unfortunately there is no shoes available. I plan to catch Crabrawler before Ilima's trial, but I couldn't find it. So I just challenge it without Crabrawler...
  9. Esiouqrut

Got my copy of the game on the 19th, but just played on the next day. Picked Rowlet, named it Chvette. I planned to soft reset until I got a shiny version of it, but decided not to because of the long cutscene before choosing my starters. I did soft reset it once though. Oh, well, there's always...
Back
Top Bottom