Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Quaxly specifically made me think it's Spanish, only because of Don Quixote.
  2. Esiouqrut

From what we've seen, I think it's safe to assume that's the case.
  3. Esiouqrut

That's what I'm planning to do, so I'll tell you when I've finished doing it. (Though I'm sure someone will have that done before me)
  4. Esiouqrut

Not just the trailers, honestly. The website is also more detailed and better structured.
  5. Esiouqrut

At least they officially confirmed that the starters will have Hisuian form.
  6. Esiouqrut

Right, somehow I remembered BDSP's was appearing the week before release. Just checked it and it's indeed the week of release.
  7. Esiouqrut

I can definitely see a "no style run" in the near future, but I don't think style will be too overpowered. We've seen Electabuzz (not really good defense) enduring Strong Crunch from Luxray (a physical attacker). There's also that Alpha battle where Alpha Walrein's enduring a Strong Thunderbold...
  8. Esiouqrut

A new video showing how to use "tools" (berries and smoke ball). This also confirms that Paras line is in the game and in the starting area.
  9. Esiouqrut

There'll apparently be some sort of quiz for the next 5 days, so that's interesting.
  10. Esiouqrut

調査隊の腕の見せどころ means something like "It's the opportunity to show what Survey Corps has got"
  11. Esiouqrut

Nothing big, but it's a new gameplay footage nonetheless.
  12. Esiouqrut

It's already been confirmed that Ginko Guild is from a different region in the Japanese site. IDK why, but the English site is lacking in many details this time around (or has it always been like that?).
  13. Esiouqrut

Oh, did they retcon that in HGSS? I didn't remember that. Then it's fine.
  14. Esiouqrut

The Japanese overview trailer showed that you can learn moves and change nicknames at least at the Pasture. Not really sure if you can do those from the Party Menu, but I hope we can. That would mean eggs have been discovered before Professor Elm, which would contradict the current lore. But I...
  15. Esiouqrut

Who's this, if I may ask? Sorry, I'm not really knowledgeable on the gaming community in general.
  16. Esiouqrut

I don't think we know. And that's the thing I'm most curious about since the announcement.
  17. Esiouqrut

I can see them ending Gen 9 with #999 and starting Gen 10 with a Mythical à la Victini, making it #1000.
  18. Esiouqrut

IIRC, GF moved to Nintendo building last year. That might imply Nintendo wants to be more involved with Pokémon games from there on.
  19. Esiouqrut

Yeah, that Wyrdeer scene is the most curious one. It seems to be inside a ruin similar to what we've seen scattered across the region. But this time it's more intact. (Also we saw Alpha Chimecho, and it looks...funny)
  20. Esiouqrut

Rage Quit
Back
Top Bottom