• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Question: Do we know already whether the other 2 starters are obtainable or not? If so, is it post-game or earlier?
  2. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Welp, time to unwatch the thread. See you in the next leak season! :bulbaWave:
  3. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Maybe it's supposed to be based on an extinct flightless owl? Some Poké Ball design have also leaked (credit to this poster on reddit)
  4. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

IDK. I kinda like all three starters after looking at them for a while. Definitely not the best, but it's okay. And Palkia being a centaur somehow makes sense, lol.
  5. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Actually, Cyndaquil did have Ember in some official trailers. The learnset is most likely modified, because now it seems the first move it learns is Quick Attack.
  6. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

That's what I thought, too. But it might just be a generalisation as to not specifying each evolution method, like reaching certain level, friendship, etc. I think there'll be a reminder if the condition is met, but that's true.
  7. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

As expected you can move freely during battles. Also surprised that we'll encounter Volo that early.
  8. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm leaning towards fake. The lighting is off.
  9. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think it's too much effort to make this kind of fake. Would be surprised if it turns out this is indeed a fake.
  10. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Exactly this. For me, at least I want to know the starter's final evos so I can build my team around the one I'll end up choosing.
  11. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Did you mean the one on r/PokeLeaks? If so, then I'd say it's probably fake, or maybe parts of it were. They claimed that H-Weavile was shown in the opening, which could be true but not that likely. They also said that we begin in the snow area and Prof. Laventon asked whether we got the Arc...
  12. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, my first reaction seeing the image was "What? Aren't the Flying type supposed to be secondary?" So this might mean that it's not one of the Kami trio, which I'm perfectly fine with. Introducing a new one this late is kind of weird anyway, since Landorus is acting like the Trio master...
  13. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The third one is actually "Pokémon that strong-looking trainers, like Volo or Irida, use" and the fourth is "Post-game research mission". Anyway, I wonder if the like is actually saying that it's correct or it's the closest one to being correct.
  14. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

We'll lose some of our items, except if we have some type of charm. Also I saw a blackout screen before (will link if I find it again), and if memory serves, we'll be sent back to the basecamp. Also, it seems we could get something within the next 48 hours (or less, since the info is a few...
  15. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don't think the image deconfirmed anything. Pokémon's marketing had changed from revealing the entire game to not revealing even the starter final evolution in the last couple of entries. (Now correct me if I'm wrong, since I don't really remember the exact marketing schedule) They didn't...
  16. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Well, guess we'll know in a few days.
  17. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yeah, not really surprised that it's fake. If you go to the actual post and see the high-res image, some art looks quite different from all previous trailers.
  18. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Sadly it's just an offline event in Japan. Go to Pokémon Center, solve some riddles, get stickers, and that's it. I doubt we'll get anything from that, but we'll see. Oh, and also the event last until February 28th.
  19. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I can't remember, did the preview came first or the datamine came first? I think it's the preview first right?
  20. Esiouqrut

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Was hoping for Ground/(something else). Can't be helped I guess. Also confirmed that Samurott is Water/Dark (or has it been confirmed already?), but nothing about Decidueye yet?
Back
Top Bottom