Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

Are the two sinnoh games a test?

Legends is conceptually different from Let's Go game, though. Let's Go is basically just riding the Pokémon Go craze at the moment, and dare I say it worked if only basing it on their and SwSh's sales. Legends, however, took something the fans (at least the vocal ones) wanted for a long time and...
  2. Esiouqrut

To get GF a little more time for development? Because the two of them is connected and releasing PL:A first might be weird? to name a few reasons I could think of. And maybe they think that two months is a safe duration for the games to not cannibalise each other.
  3. Esiouqrut

Most likely no. They don't have any previous sales data on this kind of game to do any kind of comparison, so there's no way to conclude anything out of that.
  4. Esiouqrut

I don't think they're testing the "which one do you like better" kind of water. Just the general "will you be interested if we make this kind of game?". I doubt they'll stop making the more traditional style game even if Legends do well, as, like you've said, that's still selling like a hotcake...
Back
Top Bottom