Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

Pokemon Legends Arceus Travelog Thread

I was trying to perfect some Dex page for the Fieldlands before continuing to the Firespit Island. Managed to perfect Buizel's and made a lot of progress for some others. That's when I encountered a shiny Lickitung in the time-space distortion. It's quite curious that the shinies began appearing...
  2. Esiouqrut

I got my second shiny in the form of a yellow balloon. I was just minding my own business catching Pokémon in the Ramanas Island when the sparkle showed up.
  3. Esiouqrut

Yeah, that happens. Apparently if you go to the camp and save there the outbreak will remain. Anyway, I wanted to continue the story, but I saw a mass outbreak in the Fieldlands so I went there instead. It was a Luxray outbreak. I wanted to try the outbreak Shiny hunting method, but Luxray is...
  4. Esiouqrut

Didn't have the chance to play yesterday, but I did play for a bit 2 days ago. I went back to the first area after doing some request in the second one. There's an outbreak of Cherubi, so I head there first. Sadly, shinies are still a little reluctant to appear in my game. Caught some fixed...
  5. Esiouqrut

Continued my journey for several more hours. Still catching a bunch of Pokémon, including some Alpha Pokémon and a Lv. 27 Graveler. That gave me a lot of research points to the point that I was already a 5 stars members before going into the second area. At last decided to quell Kleavor's...
  6. Esiouqrut

At last I'm able to play the game. I choose Japanese for the language because I'm more familiar with metric units and want the game to be as immersive as it can be. Also, I like the aesthetic of the Japanese languages more than the Latin-alphabet-using ones when in battle. And the Pokémon and...
Back
Top Bottom