Search results for query: *

1. Esiouqrut

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

Really? That doesn't really look too side quest-y for me and the only Eeveelution involved (that I'm aware of) is from Penny, so that's really odd.
  2. Esiouqrut

So what is that Eevee side quest that Eeveelution fans would enjoy that Khu mentioned?
  3. Esiouqrut

I'm thinking something like this for my team: Quaquaval Tinkaton Clodsire Kilowattrel Lokix Scovillain/Ceruledge. At first I'm going to choose Scovillain but I came to appreciate Ceruledge more and more as time passes so I'm not entirely sure which one should I use now. Maybe I'll use one I get...
  4. Esiouqrut

In no particular order and very subject to change. Though overall I'm pretty happy with this gen's mons compared to when SwSh is leaking. Idk, maybe it's just me getting used to their current design trend or whatever. :wynaut:
  5. Esiouqrut

What is "Pokémon with titles"? Titans?
  6. Esiouqrut

Glad I'll be choosing Quaxly. Delibird Presents? So there will be some other shops?
  7. Esiouqrut

It is Steel-type, so it'll be immune to Poison. I also hope Tinkatuff line got some move that's super effective to Steel-type given the lore.
  8. Esiouqrut

My guess is it's related to things like STAB, stats, and which move should be replaced. Why a skateboarder tho? That's kinda out of the blue.
  9. Esiouqrut

So it goes from the one being bullied to the one bullying others. What a character development. :wynaut:
  10. Esiouqrut

There is another set of four legendary inspired by some Chinese mythology. You might want to visit the Leak Repository thread or the leak compilation pastebin if you're interested in earlier leaks. :)
  11. Esiouqrut

Eh, not really feeling those Paradoxmons. The past ones are just long hair and pointy fangs. The future ones are just metalic and robotic. The only ones I like are Tyranitar, Salamance, and both Volcarona. Though they're nearly unusable in game so it's whatever for me.
  12. Esiouqrut

Waiting for the animated model as a lot of Pokémon's still model is...a little weird. That being said, Cladsire doesn't disappoint and I'd be sure to catch P-Wooper now. So I guess this is the Kamen Raider one?
  13. Esiouqrut

I like
  14. Esiouqrut

Given that there's a hammer fairy, I sure hope we'll get a Physical Fairy move (even if it's a signature move).
  15. Esiouqrut

Well, yeah. That's very easy to infer based on their colour palette alone.
  16. Esiouqrut

Ugh, hoping that Bisharp evo is not level based. I don't want any other Hydreigon type of situation.
  17. Esiouqrut

Okay. I thought you'd include that since as far as I know Smoliv, too, hasn't been confirmed as 2-stage mon (Or has it? Maybe I missed something).
  18. Esiouqrut

Aww, that's really disappointing. Catching Pokémon in PLA was fun because I don't have to initiate a battle first. Kyudo Pokémon? Man, I think I'd love a lot of this gen's Pokémon I think either Khu or Ka said that all dog Poké will evolve. Also I think they said something about the coin...
  19. Esiouqrut

That's a pretty exciting news for me! Especially on , it's always one of my favourite design from the gen. I saw someone suggested the Fire/Fairy typing and I can't help but wishing that it's true now.
  20. Esiouqrut

I feel like (and hope) the next info will be a more substantial Present rather than just a trailer. We still haven't much official info about this PokéSpain, and there's still so much to be revealed. I think by doing it that way they can elaborate themselves more than just a simple trailer...
Back
Top Bottom