Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I don't know what's even going on with with Flip Turn's distribution. It's a cool idea for a move, but so few Pokémon received access to it... And what's more is that Primarina, Swampert, and even Blastoise can learn it, but not Inteleon. All of the old Water-type Starters that are in the game...
  2. Esserise

I would imagine it just swings its tail as I think we would all presume it does when using Aqua Tail, but then yeah, that makes you wonder about so many other serpentine Pokémon that can't use it.
  3. Esserise

Zamazenta would really like access to King's Shield and Body Press in the DLC please Why are GF so bad at box mascot equity?
  4. Esserise

All’s I said was it would be weird. Didn’t say it wouldn’t or shouldn’t happen, just to be clear.
  5. Esserise

I still find it bewildering that V-create is still not part of Victini's movepool, nor can it be tutored by an NPC or anything. Arceus should learn an offensive Fairy-type move; Dazzling Gleam if nothing else, so that it can use Fairy-type Z-Moves. It's such a minor oversight but it really bugs...
Back
Top Bottom