Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

Well, some of them will, at least. I would love for it to be all of them, but I could see them doing it just for the old Pokémon that are in the regional PokéDex or something like that. Kind of like how not every old Pokémon received a completely new cry in XY.
  2. Esserise

There *was* build-up to Xerneas/Yveltal's appearance; I think the problem was more that they were abruptly folded into the Team Flare plot and were all of a sudden a crucial component of the ultimate weapon. They needed a smoother path to that intersection. I think there's supposed to be...
  3. Esserise

Not much, but the main story is easy to get through anyway. That speaks to a much more fundamental problem than type effectiveness being visible or invisible, though.
  4. Esserise

I don't think it's condescending at all. I mean, you say you've "picked up the rules just fine" - okay great. Let's assume that everybody has the capacity to do so and will eventually memorize the type chart "just fine." So, once they do have it memorized... what's the harm in having an...
  5. Esserise

Goomy's line seems to be based on the Lou Carcohl, which is a French mythological creature. But really, have *any* region's native species been particularly accurate to those of the region's real-world equivalent? Has that ever been one of their goals? I think they've always pulled some from...
  6. Esserise

Exactly, all it's doing is taking what's in your brain and putting it on the screen.
  7. Esserise

Usually, the names that we see in prerelease material are just prototypes. Blair/Whitlea, Xavier/Yvonne, etc.
Back
Top Bottom