Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Pumpkin flavor is live. Bring it
  2. Esserise

If I'd have been asked before yesterday, I would have said "either chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin, depending on my mood." But then yesterday happened, and I experienced the divinity of the chocolate eggshell cookie. We have a new champion.
  3. Esserise

I'm not much of a coffee person. If I'm getting it from somewhere, I just get French vanilla.
  4. Esserise

I don't have a wide exposure to fish-based meals. I've only had tuna, tilapia, cod, and salmon, but I did like all of those, with salmon being my favorite among them.
  5. Esserise

I like spicy food masochistically. For example, my mom's chili. It's very spicy, and I'm a wimp when it comes to spice tolerance, but I still eat lots of it. The burn is intense, but I kind of like that. I know it doesn't quite compare, but I also put lots of pepper on all sorts of things.
Back
Top Bottom