Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Mythical Pokémon (datamine spoilers)

I never said it wasn't a possibility. I just said that there's been no official word on Marshadow, and that all the "hype" has been generated by fans who have no say in whether or not a movie featuring Marshadow gets made.
  2. Esserise

Not anybody relevant to the possibility of there being a movie that features Marshadow, so however much they may have hyped it up is meaningless.
  3. Esserise

Nobody has hyped Marshadow, strongly or otherwise, except for the fans who learned of its existence through leaks and trademark files.
  4. Esserise

I think ORAS did this with Jirachi, though, since Rayquaza and Deoxys were both obtainable in-game.
  5. Esserise

True. I did have that thought in the back of my head - "How do you promote this in any way that gets people excited?" A few extra features wouldn't really be enough, and it would be a backward step into third version mentality.
  6. Esserise

I think I'm leaning toward #2, although I don't know how confident I am in the idea of GF deciding to pursue DLC. I feel like we could have one more 3DS release in the tank; as you said, they put work into the Gen VII engine and it feels like a bit of a waste to only utilize it one time. Then...
Back
Top Bottom