Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

The 3DS Successor and its effects on Pokemon

I'd advise everyone to not hold their breath for any "surprise" announcement. Personally, after this bust, I'm not expecting anything for the rest of this month. That being said, I have a hard time believing that this would be a break year. Even if I don't get my preferred outcome (Kanto...
  2. Esserise

They say in the article that it's a third version akin to Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum.
  3. Esserise

And that's not the point. You were using it as an example of a game that uses communication but isn't part of the main series. I'm saying that it more-or-less is a part of the main series, since its only use is as a companion feature to them, and that Game Freak would care about it whereas they...
  4. Esserise

Bank is a main series app. It literally has no use other than to act as a periphery to the main series.
  5. Esserise

I admit I didn't have time to check and didn't want to be out-credentialed by some obscure spin-off that came out when I wasn't following the franchise, so I hedged. :p Good to have the point reinforced.
  6. Esserise

Game Freak don't tend to make spin-off games themselves (and they're hardly as popular as the main series games), so they're largely irrelevant to Masuda's description of the Switch as "the future."
  7. Esserise

Except Masuda saying that they will be.
  8. Esserise

Thankfully, the Pokémon Bank exists.
  9. Esserise

It'll be all the more likely to succeed if it can offer a Pokémon game early on.
  10. Esserise

Yep, but then the Switch has to wait longer to have a Pokémon game. It's not difficult to see why Nintendo would want to be able to boast a Pokémon game for the Switch as soon as possible, so we have here our choice: either Pokémon stays on a fading console that they'll be leaving in two years...
  11. Esserise

Game Freak just go where the wind blows. If Nintendo isn't putting out a console with two screens, then Game Freak can't really do anything about that.
Back
Top Bottom