Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I don't like it nearly as much as its counterpart (Trevenant <3), but... it's kind of hard to explain, I greatly appreciate its existence. A pumpkin Pokémon is something I never would have even thought about having. It wasn't even a matter of wanting it or not wanting it, the concept just wasn't...
  2. Esserise

A little overrated if you ask me, but it is good in battle. Giratina
  3. Esserise

An unexpected surprise, but I love it (another winning Gen 6 design). It captures, both aesthetically and mechanically, the mythical beings that it's based on in cool little ways. In my headcanon, I like to think it's an evolutionary cousin of Palkia, given their similar colors and lower body...
  4. Esserise

A very quirky dragon, which draws me to it far more than the likes of Garchomp and Haxorus and Hydreigon. (They’re all cool, but they’re almost a little too cool for my taste. Weird scores a lot more points with me.) I’ve used one in-game and it was pretty solid. Snorunt
  5. Esserise

Gogoat is GOAT Okay maybe not that cool but I do really like the design. It’s not too complex or overstated, and the grass generates a relaxing air around it. It’s yet another of the many, many Gen 6 designs that I’m a big fan of. Surprisingly though, I’ve never used one despite playing through...
  6. Esserise

Aaaaaand there's one of my favorite Rock types. :p I love it, it's a monolith but it's so jagged and clumpy and strange-shaped. The Braille dots on the face and the lack of proper eyes give it a really mysterious vibe, and its floor-length arms and stumpy legs make it seem rather hulking, which...
  7. Esserise

Fun concept, lame movepool. Solrock
  8. Esserise

A curious Pokémon. It has a fiercely cool design with those demonic ears, that long whip-tail, and the darker orange fur. It is also the only evolution to stem from a regional "electrodent," perhaps an example of Early-Installment Weirdness (and it would be far from the only case in Gen 1). Due...
  9. Esserise

Always liked Masquerain. It's another of Gen 3's really vivid, "Let's capitalize on all these colors we can use now!" Pokémon, and has a very striking appearance for a bug. It's one of the more true-to-life applications of Intimidate; that's what those huge eye-like antennae would be used for. I...
  10. Esserise

Very cute, name pun is simple but it works, should have been on Whitney's team for more Gen 2 rep Yanmega
Back
Top Bottom