Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Generation 8 Rumours/Fakes/Leaks

If you’re pedantic about it, yeah, but Mew hasn’t actually been able to use every move for several generations now. The general idea of it having an incredibly versatile movepool is still there, though, and Z-Moves are a kind of move that aren’t particularly restricted, so it makes sense for Mew...
  2. Esserise

Mew is Gen 1, and Gen 1 got preferential treatment for Z-Move distribution. I don’t think that one is as “out of nowhere” as it seems, or at least no more questionable than Snorlax getting one. Logically, it makes perfect sense - Mew has always touted the ability to use any kind of move, so it...
  3. Esserise

Sure, but then, there doesn’t seem to be anything special about Zeraora. Nor was there anything special about Volcanion even after Diancie had a Mega Evolution and Hoopa had a form change. Unless you count it being Fire/Water, which is interesting, but not quite the same thing I’d say (and even...
  4. Esserise

Yeah, that slipped past. :oops: I’ll be firing my editor! Now allow me to rephrase: The only Gen 7 Pokémon that wasn’t an obvious candidate. The Starters having their own Z-Moves is hardly a surprise since they’re the poster children for the gen (sorry Kalos Starters, you got drowned out by...
  5. Esserise

Only outside of context, though. “Zenith” in Marshadow’s case is meant solely in the sense of something being at its “highest point,” because Marshadow’s schtick is all about Z-Moves (Zenith Moves, as we learn more clearly in USUM but was always the implication in Japanese if I remember right)...
  6. Esserise

For my part, I don’t want to see an overly extensive standardization of things - I’ve always been an avid despise-r of the “the Eeveelutions should all just evolve via stones” idea, for example - because I feel like it would make the world too sterile and boring and robotic. I think stuff like...
  7. Esserise

¿ʇᴉ ʇnoqɐ ǝldɯᴉs ʇou s’ʇɐɥM
  8. Esserise

I think we may be looking at this the wrong way. What if Skyveon isn’t all winged and wispy but is instead an aerodynamic Steel/Flying robot with a rocket booster, and you obtain it by leveling up your Eevee while wearing your Nintendo Labo kit in jetpack orientation? :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
  9. Esserise

time to buy a drone
  10. Esserise

Here come Pokémon Fahrenheit and Pokémon Celsius Pokémon Kelvin for third version
  11. Esserise

Why do we have to overcomplicate this multiverse stuff? It’s really a fairly simple concept and I’m pretty sure that GF don’t give it nearly as much thought as the fans do.
  12. Esserise

See, the thing about the word “hoped”...
  13. Esserise

Since we’re essentially just tossing out guesses, I’m going to throw my chips in for a Pokémon Direct in Mectebruary, the fourth month of Quadrant 3 on my own Esserisian calendar. Nothing official, no. Of course, they did say way way back during Pokémon Bank’s launch that they wanted for it to...
  14. Esserise

Not any more than ORAS jumping to a different universe precluded their own existence It just means they’d be Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos remakes set in a different universe
  15. Esserise

Nothing I said was concrete, I just a) don't see the appeal and b) like pie
  16. Esserise

Gotta’ do something with MohnDaddy eventually right?
  17. Esserise

I just don’t really see the appeal of a 2018 release. I mean, if they wait until 2019, then Game Freak may actually be able to scrape together an SM-tier game! ... now, I realize that saying that is tantamount to praising the culinary skill involved in preparing bread and water, but at least...
  18. Esserise

You guys should taste some of this 2019 pie, s’pretty good... That’s true, but I *can* get the Octo Expansion music stuck in my head for the last fifteen minutes and want to die!
  19. Esserise

I’m SHOCKED ... but not by the electric cat
  20. Esserise

If the new games are a reboot, then my immediate assumption is that they would essentially be Red & Blue in a new universe. Retelling that story but in a new way, while taking advantage of the recent and more thorough establishment of a series multiverse. Makes enough sense, although it's kind...
Back
Top Bottom