Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Do you think that Ohmori is off to a good start (as a core series director)?

Ehh, I can kind of understand it. I mean, if it were me, I would have just razed the existing roster altogether and created new encounter tables with Pokémon from newer generations and had those be available from the beginning, but it’s clear that GF fall firmly on the other side of the Remake...
  2. Esserise

Strictly speaking, the quote (at least as translated) isn’t saying that the DexNav was supposed to improve variety, but rather to make encountering the same stuff as in the originals more interesting. Let’s read a clearer version of more-or-less the same quote, from the ORAS guidebook interview...
  3. Esserise

Ohmori has nothing to do with the anime. This thread is about the games.
  4. Esserise

Just to be clear, I really liked both ORAS and SM. I’m just not sure how much of what I liked in them was Ohmori’s specific input, so I don’t know how much credit I should give him in an evaluation of his contributions.
  5. Esserise

I'm not really sure what quality he's bringing to the table that is uniquely his own. I don't get the feeling that Pokémon games are generally very auteur affairs, and Masuda has still had a lot of input on both ORAS and SM. So it's kind of a negligible difference to me. If his personal...
Back
Top Bottom