Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

It’s definitely clear that they’re considered Legendary Pokémon, though that term is pretty valueless these days. But what bothers me more is all of the are-they-aren’t-they about them being Ultra Beasts. If they are, then why doesn’t the Beast Ball apply a bonus when used on them? One might...
  2. Esserise

Having played through them a couple of times now, I’m pretty cool with USUM - most of my gripes with them are problems I have with Gen 7 as a whole, although there are still a few USUM-specific things that I wish they’d done more with, like the Dream Park. I think my biggest disappointment is...
  3. Esserise

Watch the version of her trial in SM, then watch the version in USUM. In one, she actually has personality. In the other, she’s a walking instruction manual. See, I don’t know what people are expecting here. I get the sense that people are expecting some kind of punishment to befall her, so...
  4. Esserise

That’s just a ridiculous fan-theory meant to make things seem edgier than they have any need to be. You can spot the trio mentioned in the book up on a cliff at Pikachu Valley: The fact that Lusamine has three of those species in her tanks is just coincidence, especially since they were...
  5. Esserise

While cryogenic preservation for humans isn’t a reality, it has been a staple of sci-fi for decades. Those Pokémon are alive, they’re just in suspended animation. As underlined by the fact that there’s an NPC in the labs who says that she will take care of the Pokémon so that one day they can...
  6. Esserise

Putting things in cryostasis is like, the opposite of murder This is kinda true though
  7. Esserise

You can store some of them in Bank. I’m not sure what the problem is if you can’t store your Salazzle, though. The reports I’d seen said that it was just the new USUM Totems like Marowak and Araquanid that couldn’t be stored.
  8. Esserise

Obviously her development is still part of the story. Hau’s still is too (he even gets more fleshed out this time), as is Gladion’s, and Kukui’s and everyone else’s.Unfortunately, that stuff wasn’t going to change given the kind of game they were making, which is mostly a recycled SM. But they...
  9. Esserise

Well, the plot is, as a whole, less focused on Lillie’s journey this time, so it makes sense that the credits wouldn’t have the same reminiscent tone. As it stands they’re a cute homage to the Johto games’ credits.
  10. Esserise

An item would be ideal, but for what it’s worth, you can prevent them by inflicting status on the opponent. Is this necessarily “lazy,” though? They didn’t remix like, the Gym Leader or Elite Four themes in any of the other third versions. It is entirely possible that they simply think the...
  11. Esserise

I mean, it’s pretty much implied in the post-game of SM that the second picture is the direction he’s headed in. It was just accelerated in USUM.
  12. Esserise

I hate that they continue to insist on making certain items like the King’s Rock available only through rare wild encounters (Hawlucha), and only at 5% chances at that. I don’t want to wait until the post-game for a bloody Politoed, but there’s no satisfaction in catching a fully-evolved one...
  13. Esserise

I really don’t like that the bottom screen menu in battles doesn’t have some kind of pointer that hovers over the Fight/Pokémon/Bag/Run buttons anymore. Their frames just glow when one of them is selected. I know it probably seems like a very small thing, and I probably would have thought so too...
Back
Top Bottom