Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Pokémon today and the first generation

I’d say that’s incredibly unlikely, and as a concern is not really founded on anything substantial. But even if that were the case, that wouldn’t necessarily mean that the Pokémon in between those groups would be gone forever. In what way does it “seem” like that in comparison to the more...
  2. Esserise

LGPE is a specialized side-project that is obviously reiterating the Pokémon GO method, and we already know from Ishihara that next year’s game will introduce new Pokémon. There’s nothing to be “paranoid” about.
  3. Esserise

They’re not.
  4. Esserise

Maybe, but since Lillie has to go to Kanto in order to consult with Bill about healing Lusamine, the story would lose its symmetrical "full circle" moment if you came from any other region, and the games would lose their anniversarial note of ending with someone going off to Kanto to begin their...
  5. Esserise

I prefer it when they don’t, but I’ve really got nothing in particular against them milking Kanto and Gen 1 for what they’re worth. The franchise is in a weird position where it has continued to be successful over the years, but nothing it has produced has ever managed to be as successful or...
Back
Top Bottom