Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh Villain Team Speculation

Which is kind of ironic, given how absolutely ludicrous and comical Ghetsis's dress sense is. No one would look at him and think, "Yo, this dude means serious business," but then, I guess that must be the effect he's going for.
  2. Esserise

Of course, they do all get constantly outwitted by 12-year-olds. It is a bit difficult to buy someone as a hardened master criminal when their warped moral code gives them no compunctions about animal abuse and enacting apocalyptic levels of destruction but not about just physically beating the...
  3. Esserise

That's not what a reskin is. While Skull and Yell have a similar aesthetic, the substance of them is not the same. Team Skull were social rejects; people who failed to pass the island trials and decided to rebel against that system. Team Yell are a completely different concept - overzealous...
  4. Esserise

This is true. To be fair, I'm not even against the idea of an early Aliana battle with a Lv17 Druddigon - I may not find the Galactic Commanders any better than the Flare Scientists on a character level, but I do think their battles were more fun, even if it was just by virtue of dropping a tank...
  5. Esserise

The Galactic Commanders don't strike me as much better... they're all just clueless subordinates who don't know the real plan. They're no better than the grunts. What do any of them have to gain by following Cyrus other than "muh vague new world"? Neo Plasma in B2W2 only had two real admins, but...
  6. Esserise

Yeah, and even in Skull's case, I'd argue that Gladion counts as the functional equivalent of an admin, even if he lacks the title.
Back
Top Bottom