Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

It... wait... you mean, it isn't? :confused_emoji: Well this all feels like a waste of time now. sigh Guess I got a pre-order to go cancel.
  2. Esserise

Only Kanto (they like curry) and Hoenn (Kabu is from there) get mentions, as well as Alola (from someone who's talking about regional Meowths).
  3. Esserise

Then in that instance, yeah, it probably was just a PR smokescreen since they weren't ready to drop the bomb yet, probably said while shifting nervously. I still don't think citing a quote from 2010 accomplishes much though. I mean yeah I guess it's "ironic" and good for a couple yucks.
  4. Esserise

For context though, that looks like it's from circa Gen 5? That was a decade ago, and when they were only just starting to crack into 3D development, let alone HD development. They're not clairvoyant, and circumstances can change dramatically in such a wide range of time. Pretty sure we've all...
  5. Esserise

On top of that, Z-Moves have just been substituted out for Max Moves so every Pokémon can still use them. They're not that much more "useless" on that count. And as for Mega Evolutions, only 12 Pokémon that had them even made it into SwoShi, most of whom do just fine without them (Gyarados...
  6. Esserise

Granted it's not as egregious as USUM's unmentioned Gyro/Joystick toggle NPC on a completely different island from where you use Ultra Warp Ride, but still, it's just a needless extra step when they could just... y'know... have the sound settings in the options menu to begin with.
  7. Esserise

Gen 6 actually did that first, although it wasn't as liberal with the adjustments. At that time, they only gave +10 in a single stat, except for Pikachu (who got +10 in two stats). But yeah, Masuda did mention game balance as a reason for the cuts as well:
  8. Esserise

As I understand it, it would be less about recreating the models themselves and more about textures, light maps, as well as any complications that might come with trying to bring the assets onto the Switch hardware, no? At least, here's one game developer's take. Though to be fair, it started...
  9. Esserise

It's just a lot more to keep up with if you throw it all in a blender. You already have all of those core mechanics you're referring to, and then you have each of those generational mechanics on top of that, which all function differently and have different limitations. I understand the appeal...
  10. Esserise

Chad LGPE is responsible for giving SwoShi one of its best aspects, color me surprised :sneaky: Wanting to see how they interact together I get, even though it also sounds really cluttered to me. "Eat my Z-Move, Tyranitar! Ha!" "No way! Fine, then I'll Dynamax my Primal Kyogre and hit your...
  11. Esserise

Feebas isn't so bad since it doesn't alternate methods. The Beauty stat method just shifts in and out of availability depending on the current game's features, but the Prism Scale is a constant option (not that the Prism Scale is always available, mind - there are no naturally obtainable Prism...
  12. Esserise

Huh, I didn't notice that they changed Charjabug to work with the Thunder Stone along with the Leafeon and Glaceon change. I wonder if they're just, like, done with location evolutions? I can't imagine it's because it would have been difficult to find appropriate locations; SwoShi have a forest...
  13. Esserise

That may actually be the funniest thing I have seen in a Pokémon game. Ah okay, I gotcha.
  14. Esserise

Just so you know, Corsola, far as it seems, it Shield-exclusive
  15. Esserise

Surf speed too.
  16. Esserise

The GTS probably wasn't removed to keep things "fresh" so much as to nudge people into using Home for trading.
  17. Esserise

I mean, we simply don't know right now whether or not Toxtricity's form falls under the purview of mints. It could, or it could not. I don't think it would be impossible for them to set it up so that it does. At any rate, we will probably find out in three days or less.
  18. Esserise

Whatever the deal is with Sinistea and Polteageist having different "forms" as indicated by the spritesheet still isn't clear to me. Same movepools, same stats, same abilities listed in the dump. I guess it must be to do with the two different kinds of pots in the data (Cracked Pot and Chipped...
  19. Esserise

Not much; Amped can have Plus as an ability while Low Key can have Minus. Amped gets access to Venoshock and Shift Gear while Low Key gets access to Venom Drench and Magnetic Flux. Base stats are the same.
Back
Top Bottom