Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

The PWT's Mixed format is something that seems like it would be a fun idea if it were able to be done with real people. As it stands, it's basically just "Rent 1 Pokémon instead of 3." The only facility that ever appealed to me was the Treehollow, and that was for the puzzle elements and the...
  2. Esserise

technically Falkner did have a pidgeot in the HGSS rematch/pokéathlon
  3. Esserise

I think Red's coat looks pretty cool, personally I went back and forth about whether or not to include them, since they never battled. I lumped all the professors in just in case, because we know that Oak, Kukui, and Sycamore are all in. But I suppose if I can include characters like Wicke and...
  4. Esserise

i said 'important' Indeed I did. added
  5. Esserise

bored, let's make a checklist. bold is confirmed any other important characters I left out?
  6. Esserise

This is it. It is finally time to find out: Can both Green and Kris actually make it into the same game? :eek:
  7. Esserise

I think it's possible that "Z-Moves" with the specific requirements from SM (Z-Crystals, Z-Rings, Z-hats, Z-collectible pins, Z-action figures, Z-phone cases, Z-underwear, etc.) don't exist in this game, but that there will be a more generalized "equivalent" without all the lore just because...
  8. Esserise

Handy advice: Don't ever think that corporations are or wish to be your friend. That aside, this looks like a mildly entertaining time-waster. For my part, I'm pretty tired of all the reds and blues in Pokémon protagonist outfits (and, like... countless other instances in media). I'm...
Back
Top Bottom