Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh How's the OST (Official Soundtrack) of Sword/Shield so far to you?

Maybe late to the party, but I just noticed Oleana's battle theme reuses a melody from Rose's encounter theme (at about 00:25 for each) Also, has anyone mentioned how Spikemuth's theme is a dynamic track? It adds (or removes) a new layer of instrumentation as you progress further into (or away...
  2. Esserise

This thread could use some gushing about the Crown Tundra soundtrack. My god, the Tundra's main theme. This track is a four-minute journey full of grace, mystique, and triumph in equal measure. I swear, whenever I'm at the coast of Ballimere Lake or looking out over the Tundra from the slopes...
  3. Esserise

I really like all of the new music that came in the IOA expansion, especially the battle themes (Mustard's is super hype, Avery's feels very calculating and Colress-ey, and Klaraaaaaa <3's is a fabulous pep blitz with a hint of malice beneath it, it captures her so well), so that's really got me...
  4. Esserise

I quite like how the background music in TIOA becomes a bit muffled when you go into a cave. I like that they've been trying to bring a bit more atmosphere into the soundscape like they did in HGSS and Gen 5. We're not quite back to those levels, of course, but still, we've had this, the return...
  5. Esserise

It’s definitely one of my favorites from this game, maybe even close to *being* my favorite. When challenging the Battle Tower, I alternated between the actual BT theme and Oleana’s theme constantly. Lately I’ve also been really liking the first Eternatus battle theme. The section about a...
  6. Esserise

I've been listening to soundtracks for older Pokémon games and it's kinda making me think that Sword & Shield's is a lot like X & Y's to me in the sense that most of it doesn't really do much for me if I listen to it in isolation. Much like Kalos, there's a couple of standout tracks that I can...
  7. Esserise

I really love the northern Wild Area music (the one with the bagpipes) but what I love even more is that small chasm of silence around Motostoke Riverbank where it transitions from the southern theme to the northern theme. Parking myself there when there's a thunderstorm and just listening to...
  8. Esserise

Yeah, there's only one - the battle theme for the Battle Tower.
  9. Esserise

Ah! Never mind the Frontier Brain bit, that's what I was hearing. :X3:
  10. Esserise

I like that, because Galar doesn't actually seem to have a formal Hall of Fame, the signature music instead gets remixed as Leon's battle theme (and is it just me or is there a bit of the Frontier Brain music in there as well? I know Bede's battle theme similarly borrows a melody from the PWT...
  11. Esserise

Every note in the Slumbering Weald was god-tier
  12. Esserise

I really like the main theme, and I also like the Gym Leader theme, Marnie's theme, the Raid Battle theme, and the early Route theme. Team Yell's theme has some interesting shifts in what little we've heard of it. All of the others seem kinda messy, or I can't make them out clearly enough.
Back
Top Bottom