Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh Is Pokemon losing steam?

Then - and I try to say this as politely as I can - you mustn't have been paying attention. All products receive criticism, but obviously not to the same level, because not all products are of equal quality. This is of course a massively complex, nuanced issue with a multitude of subjective...
  2. Esserise

People would have been upset about Dexit one way or the other. I don't think there's anything "building up"; I think what you're seeing is just the natural phenomenon of new entries in established series having detractors. There are inevitably going to be certain things about any new product...
  3. Esserise

I think what people usually mean there is that Game Freak's perception of how people play mobile games influences their design choices when it comes to core games, e.g. Masuda saying that the games' trending toward being easier is because it makes the games more accessible to people who are now...
  4. Esserise

I think it's pretty clear that they're "looking at what works" (note: "what works" in terms of making the games successful with mass audiences here should be read as something distinct from what clusters of people on the Internet like to reminisce about) and adapting those things into the newer...
  5. Esserise

"their true roots" That's nostalgia bias talking. Gens 1-5 were not all specifically a part of some cohesive vision that they have now departed from. Maybe Gens 1 and 2, at the most. Everything since then has just been them reading the terrain and adapting the games to take advantage of new...
Back
Top Bottom