• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Do we know if the new Dex entries for the 35 transfer-only Pokémon are displayed anywhere in the game? Has anyone sent a Poké Ball Plus Mew over yet? I've seen lots of "full Galar Pokédex" videos, but they all just do the native 400/400. I'm mainly just wondering where the bonus Pokémon would...
  2. Esserise

"Eternamax," outside of the climactic boss battle, is essentially just like Zenith Marshadow - a form that exists only in a certain move animation. Eternatus briefly takes that form in the animation of its signature move Eternabeam, but it's entirely cosmetic. Eternatus can't Dynamax. I'm not...
  3. Esserise

I do like that read, although, is Eternatus really all that evil?
  4. Esserise

Interesting thought. It is a giant skeleton, basically. That's plenty spooky. but look man, Sinnoh can't get any more confirmed than it already is even with a neo-Giratina
  5. Esserise

Ehhh... that feels like a stretch. The Alola trio were all about cosmic radiation too, and for them, it got filed under Psychic, because radiation of that sort is just electromagnetic waves/light (and near as we can tell, Galar particles aren't particularly harmful - Dynamax isn't detrimental to...
  6. Esserise

I mean if we're talking "logic" then there's more reason for Eternatus to be Dragon than there is for it to be Poison. But being Psychic/Dragon would make it even more of a Necrozma ersatz than it already is. I imagine it boiled down less to lore and more to game balance/type distribution.
  7. Esserise

Circhester is fucking beautiful I thought it seemed like I was getting weirdly lucky with that...
  8. Esserise

True, though it is a nice shade of blue. What I don’t get is why the rainbow prongs on its antlers completely disappear rather than just muting in color.
  9. Esserise

At least this actually has a justifiable reason for being so subtle, unlike Torchic And then you have forms like Xerneas's where it is easily distinguishable but its reason for existing... is... ???
  10. Esserise

Well I mean... that’s the point. Spotting a fake antique requires a sharp eye and attention to detail.
  11. Esserise

Just flavor It reminds me of Pumpkaboo. Did we need four different variants? Probably not, but it’s a cute reference to pumpkin contests. This is a cute reference to antique forgery. It’s just little worldbuilding details.
  12. Esserise

The one on the bottom has an authenticity stamp on the inner rim of the bottom of the pot. The idea is that there are many forgeries of this rare antique tea set, so most Sinistea/Polteageist end up inhabiting a fake. Very rarely you will encounter a Sinistea in an authentic cup, and it requires...
  13. Esserise

omfg polteageist’s form difference is torchic-tier from serebii:
  14. Esserise

Wasn’t aware of this move until now. According to the move’s description, Claw of Death Eternamax Eternatus is actually its “original” form, which I guess shouldn’t surprise me, seeing as (slight story spoiler)
  15. Esserise

oh god I thought it was only 3 KOs :eek: Edit: but here's a good strategy
  16. Esserise

Maybe they looked at it in Pokémon Camp :LOL:
  17. Esserise

So... Bulbapedia's saying that Eternatus's Japanese name is ムゲンダイナ Mugendaina rip Mythical Meteordyna
  18. Esserise

I'm only loosely confident in this answer but I remember one of the streamers getting them right before the fourth badge.
  19. Esserise

Oh, I just noticed that Toxel is in the Undiscovered egg group. That makes it our first Baby Pokémon since Gen 4! The fossils are in that group too, unlike all previous fossil Pokémon. Presumably because these ones are twisted, suppurating, damnable abominations incapable of love or any feeling...
  20. Esserise

Also I'm not sure that Milcery requires Pokémon Camp at all in order to evolve. The way that Serebii words it, it seems you just give it one of the Sweets as a held item, and then spin your character around using the control stick. One of the dataminers put together a table for each flavor's...
Back
Top Bottom