Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh Pokemon Sword and Shield Events/Gifts Thread

I guess I’m fortunate in that I’ve never experienced difficulties with receiving codes from the newsletter, although I also don’t think we really know *how* widespread the issue really is. Certainly I do remember a lot of problem reports in 2018, but Pokémon’s playerbase is massive. Also I...
  2. Esserise

GO+HOME linking is now available for players Lv24+ But in bigger news, ayyyyyy it's Zarude time for the rest of the world! From Serebii: US - Through the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter. Sign up by November 20th to receive the code in December UK - GAME Stores (where open), GAME Online store...
  3. Esserise

Yeah. It’ll be rolling out to lower levels soon. (I’m Lv39 and really want to claim the Melmetal as well.)
  4. Esserise

It’s gotten posted on the HOME news app so I’d say it’s live As I understand it, all you have to do is send something from GO to HOME, and then go to Mystery Gift and then the Gift Box in HOME. Should be there.
  5. Esserise

Updating the thread to include the new World Cap Pikachu code: K1NP 1KA1 855 Expires November 30th, just like all the others. Also, apparently there's been some word of a Japanese theater distribution of Zarude's "Dada" form, wearing the cape that it wears in the upcoming movie. So at least...
  6. Esserise

I'm pretty tired of waiting for Stow-on-Side's RNG market to cough up a Chipped Pot so I'll take that too
  7. Esserise

A free Steely Spirit Perrserker is also v nice too
  8. Esserise

I like the amount of gifts we're getting, but I'm kinda wishin' they'd announce these in bulk... 3 copies of TR94 (High Horsepower), good until March 31st: PUNK R0CK (in other words, hint hint nudge nudge don't use Earthquake in those Toxtricity raids fam)
  9. Esserise

So this just gonna be like a biweekly thing now huh? 1 Bottle Cap, good until March 31st: C0MP ET1T 10N
  10. Esserise

10 Premier Balls (works until February 28th): AREA S1LV ESTR E
  11. Esserise

Until January 3rd, Magikarp spawns in Max Raids are increased, with high chances of being Shiny. They also drop lots of Nuggets. Also, another code (works until January 30th): 0T0S H1DA MA yields 10 Dive Balls
  12. Esserise

Bunch of Mystery Gift codes that give free stuff Code (works until January 15th): K0UN 1NMA SC0T 1 Fast Ball 1 Moon Ball 1 Level Ball Code (works until January 15th): 1YAH AYA 1 Heavy Ball 1 Lure Ball 1 Beast Ball Code (works until January 15th): 0KUG AFUK A1B0 RU 1 Love Ball 1 Friend Ball 1...
  13. Esserise

I think so? The fine print on that page reads: "To enjoy the above feature, you’ll need to connect to the internet," but doesn't mention NSO.
  14. Esserise

Got a live one "From Friday, November 15, 2019, until early January 2020, players will be more likely to encounter Gigantamax Butterfree in Max Raid Battles. During this same period, players of Pokémon Sword will also be more likely to encounter Gigantamax Drednaw and players of Pokémon Shield...
Back
Top Bottom