Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh 3rd Version/Sequels?

There was one in September 2013 that was mostly about Pokémon Bank While it did have some news about X & Y (the Kanto Starter Megas), those games had already been announced in a prior Direct and by September were only a month away from release. The focus of the presentation was on Bank and the...
  2. Esserise

The Direct would most likely be about the soon-to-be-launched Home app that we know nothing about, no?
  3. Esserise

Well, they nullified its nullifying power somehow. Your Pokémon and Hop's Pokémon weren't able to attack at all until the wolves got involved. Ironically, Eternatus itself seems more like the anti-Eternatus you're describing, since it's signature move is great for killing Dynamaxed opponents...
  4. Esserise

Well that's the thing, is it's not really about that. Plot doesn't matter. They can cook up whatever excuse they need for any story beats. The reason for making two super versions of Sun & Moon is, charitably, because they have a much considerably higher amount of version-exclusive content and...
  5. Esserise

Personally, I am usually much more interested in seeing them do more with the series's newer ideas than I am in waxing nostalgic about its older ones, so Sinnoh remakes can only appeal to me so much. Even though I think Sinnoh remakes are more likely, I'd probably be a lot more excited for...
  6. Esserise

They did, but even if they did have plans, they wouldn't blurt that fact out in an interview until they were ready to start promoting them. It's best to just take it as a "no comment." As a side-note, I really don't think they need to contort themselves to fit as many regions as possible onto a...
  7. Esserise

I mean... I think that says more about your presumptions than anything else. I would typify literally none of the people that I know personally who are into sports as "anti-intellectual jocks" who are just being sold schlock. "Run by capitalists trying to commodify and profit off of something...
  8. Esserise

I'm not sure if Game Freak will jump on the DLC train, but I don't think we'll see a third version(s), or a sequel. My guess is Sinnoh remakes in 2021.
Back
Top Bottom