Search results for query: *

• Users: Esserise
  • With Artwork thread
  • Content: Threads, Posts
  • Order by date
  1. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

I think either that or "Global Link" are used interchangeably Frankly I'm still saline about the Dream World art due to the lack of art for ♀ Unfezant and Pyroar (though in fairness, the official Sugimori art isn't perfect on this count either... -glares at Darmanitan Zen Mode always being a...
  2. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

I would imagine the art of the remainder is not too far off. They'll have to upload them eventually in order to start featuring Gen 8 Pokémon on the Pokemon.com homepage's "Featured Pokémon" section.
  3. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Yowza that looks painful
  4. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Apparently there’s no art for Darmanitan Zen Mode ... again (Before anyone says it, the “official art” of Unovan Zen Mode came from a Daisuki Club site about form changes. Same for Castform’s forms and naked Burmy. I don’t think it’s been confirmed that those were done by Sugimori? I think the...
  5. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

As far as I know, she only mentions him once, and even then it's just her saying, "If you happen to see my son, be sure to give him a right thrashing" which to me just reads like a British-flavoured joke.
  6. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Clean art of Gym Leaders is up on the official site (and yes, Melony is Gordie's mom confirmed) Also Centiskorch (and G-Max), Sandaconda (and G-Max), Galarian Darumaka, Darmanitan, Corsola, Cursola, Stonjourner, and Eiscue (They granted my wish! The new entries are all fleshed out rather than...
  7. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

I hope when the time comes, and the clean art for everything is finally put up on the official site, they don't do what they did in 2016 with the Pokémon that were held back until after release and just fill their biographies with their in-game Dex entries. It wasn't so bad in that case, because...
  8. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

A scan of it is on page 1 of this very thread, but I don't think a clean render has been made yet. Edit: While I'm here, naked Applin:
  9. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Personally they both have pros and cons. Serebii is vastly superior if I just need to look something up really quick like where to find a Pokémon or item, what a Pokémon's base stats are or what moves it can learn. Joe has also pretty much cornered the market on news for all branches of the...
  10. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

I'd say it becomes more of a furnace rather than a mine, especially when Gigantamaxed That said, while I do think it would have been cool to keep the locomotion aspect, Coalossal is still a Q.T. <3
  11. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

According to the producers, there are actually 18 Gyms in Galar - one for each type. Once a year, the Gym Leaders compete among themselves to see which Gyms will qualify to be part of the Major League, which comprises the eight Gyms that the upcoming annual slate of Gym Challengers will need to...
  12. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

So from that I'm gathering that Melony has five children - two daughters and three sons (the eldest of whom is Gordie). And yeah, I would have guessed 40s for her, or late 30s at least.
  13. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

I don't think it's directly stated that he's her son, but I do think it's implied: Melony's League Card: "Melony has been a Gym Leader since she was in her twenties. She is also known as a very effective coach, but her coaching style is incredibly strict. Her battle style is fittingly severe...
  14. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Yeah, except in the odd case like Ultra Necrozma and Naganadel, which I think were only included in the USUM National Pokédex guide, rather than the storyline guide. Though I don’t, uh... think that will be a factor this time.
  15. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Personally I'd say those feel roughly equal, but I think for me it's again coming down largely to a matter of "Gen 5 Leaders have more cameos and moments of interaction" versus "Gen 8 Leaders aren't limited to 20x25 pixels' worth of expression"
  16. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

Such as? They get a lot more airtime than most Gym Leaders in the series and even some of the Trial Captains, they get the League Cards to capture bits of their characters' essence and reveal certain details about them, and the graphical quality of the games gives them a lot more room for little...
  17. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

I love this set of Gym Leaders so damn much
  18. Esserise

SwSh Artwork

This isn't exactly a perfect method, but Sun & Moon released on November 18 in 2016, and the oldest revision dates on Bulbagarden's archives for the images of the handful of Pokémon that weren't revealed before that date were all uploaded on November 23 (other than Cosmoem, who waited until...
Back
Top Bottom