• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Honey describes Klara/Avery as “an odd Ducklett” at one point. Could swear there’s another similar mention but I can’t recall it off the top of my head
  2. Esserise

Using Pokémon Home, you will be able to transfer Pokémon from LGPE to Sword & Shield, but not the other way around.
  3. Esserise

Do we know how likely you are to get Hidden Abilities from raids? I'm planning a future team and I'd like to use a Barraskewda with Propeller Tail. Can any raid tier give a HA or is it just the 5-star raids or the purple beam raids or what?
  4. Esserise

The only differences other than looks are: - Amped Form can have Plus as an Ability, and can learn Shift Gear and Venoshock - Low Key Form can have Minus as an Ability, and can learn Magnetic Flux and Venom Drench
  5. Esserise

Is there a way to actually see a Pokémon's affection stat? It may be going right over my head but I haven't found one.
  6. Esserise

Not to pile it on, but technically I'd argue that is more of a Kanto Pokémon as well. :p
  7. Esserise

Anyone know how likely am I to get a HA Maractus from Max Raids? I'll settle for Water Absorb but Storm Drain would be ballin
  8. Esserise

Only Glaceon and Leafeon (and Charjabug, I say just to be thorough) have changed to evolve with Stones. Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon all still use the usual methods.
Back
Top Bottom