• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh Changes/Additions you would make in an update to SwSh

And there are entire games that are free too, but that doesn't mean those games' situations are comparable to major titles like Pokémon. Zelda's DLC ain't free, Xenoblade's ain't, Splatoon's ain't, Fire Emblem's ain't - and that's not going to change for Pokémon, especially since lots of people...
  2. Esserise

Just before the release of CT, there was some speculation/suggestion that we would receive Sonia's League Card, which unfortunately did not come to pass. This seems like kind of a minor blind spot to me - we know that Sonia was once a Trainer herself, and the League Cards are a good way of...
  3. Esserise

I'd've put Gogoat in the Dex. Experts tell me there are indeed goats in England, and with the new prevalence of Grassy Terrain, Grass Pelt would've been fun to play around with. Look, I just really like Gogoat, okay?
  4. Esserise

I think I wish they would have done something to counteract den manipulation, because I think it has massively devalued Shinies. I've pretty much stopped joining online raids (I will still host them from time to time, because I can guarantee that I'm not doing any manipulation, and sometimes I...
  5. Esserise

I mean I'm pretty sure most people are going to see two dudes walking around in vibrant suits with haircuts that have literal big dick energy and think "those guys are weird" (although can I just take a moment to say that in making this comment, I'm reflecting back on the character designs for...
  6. Esserise

To be fair, while I don't like it either, I'm not sure they really see it as something to "fix," considering that it actually takes more work (not extraordinarily so, from what I understand, but still) to scale them than it does to simply leave them at their native sizes. That said...
  7. Esserise

Whose saying it's "just because it wasn't popular," as if they arbitrarily singled it out and went "Wow, VS Recorder, you're such a loser, get out of here"? Popularity/degree of use is going to be an important factor if the amount of time or resources it will take to maintain something is being...
  8. Esserise

I definitely spent far too long trying to discover a secret passage into the Motostoke canals. There's that NPC kid who asks you to help find their pet Minccino, and says that it likes water, so I thought for sure, it must be somewhere along the waterways. Never occurred to me that it would just...
  9. Esserise

Alternatively, maybe Strawberry should correspond to Sweet Veil, so that it's not a coin toss (between Slot 1's Sweet Veil and Slot 2's accent variable) for what Ability you'll get when you go to evolve Milcery. Spitballing... Vanilla - Ensures that the target of Decorate also gets first move...
  10. Esserise

Either Ripen or Harvest would fit, yeah. Strawberries are the earliest fruit to ripen every year, but if they wanted to keep Ripen exclusive to the Applin line for now, Harvest would be a good choice too since it regenerates a used Berry, which you can justify by looking at how strawberries are...
  11. Esserise

That's where my mind went as well, but then I looked and realized that all Alcremie already have access to those Abilities by default (Sweet Veil is its Slot 1 Ability, Aroma Veil is its HA) :p
  12. Esserise

omg yes, I love this Suggestions for the others: Berry - Natural Cure (loosely referencing all the health benefits of blueberries) Star - Dazzling (self-explanatory and it's not Gen 7 anymore so Bruxish no longer holds a trademark on the ability) Flower - Flower Veil (could give it a sort of...
  13. Esserise

I wish that all G-Max moves had unique animations. The newest, entirely unique ones from the Isle of Armor are the best, and I don't have too much of an issue with ones like Smite or Finale which replace Max Starfall's stars with lightning or cream (though that's not to say that having even more...
  14. Esserise

For what it’s worth, you can skip by units of 10 by pressing left or right.
  15. Esserise

You haven't had those for the last 4 years?
  16. Esserise

This, too, is terrible. Why couldn't there just be a designated Poké Jobs box that you store the Pokémon in, and then they come back to? Or just have it work like Poké Pelago... that feature managed to exist just fine without throwing my system of organization into a blender. Even in Sword &...
  17. Esserise

It’s not just for EV training. There are specific courses that focus on EVs, but most Jobs just give Exp. points, plus a bonus item or cash reward. It’s mainly designed as a way to passively level up Pokémon that you aren’t actively using on your team. But yeah, I pretty much never used it either.
  18. Esserise

This itself is a lazy assumption. When developing a game, it's good to try to be economical where possible. Consider that the Wild Area is a centerpiece feature of these games - in such a wide expanse, most players are going to be traveling by bike a lot of the time. Since there are areas like...
  19. Esserise

You can at least soft-reset the Max Raid AI partners. Haunter girl is a no-win scenario. :mad:
  20. Esserise

Yeah, I really don't understand why the Run option is even there if they're not going to let us use it. Regarding the AI partners, I read an idea on another site that maybe they could set it up so that you could spend Watts to improve their Pokémon - giving them better coverage moves and held...
Back
Top Bottom