Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh What are the things you like and don't like about Sword and Shield?

Some UIUX criticisms that’ve been in my head lately: Psychic Terrain and Misty Terrain should be more distinguished from one another. I’ve noticed that when Electric Terrain is active, it not only has a unique yellow shade, but you can also see arcs of electricity surging across the screen...
  2. Esserise

As an alternative (or accompaniment) to a all-seeing physical vantage point, I'd be willing to accept a display of active Dens on the Town Map. By the way, Restricted Sparring is so much fun, but I really wish it supported Doubles. Also you know on the Animal Crossing note... I love New...
  3. Esserise

I really, really love the Crown Tundra as an area, but I’ve been doing a lot of Raids lately, and I’ve noticed that unlike the Isle of Armor, there’s not really a good spot that offers a vantage point of the entire area so that I can see all of the active Raid dens. There’s some spots that are...
  4. Esserise

Over the weekend, I started replaying Sun for some reason, and I gotta say I kinda miss the "stickerbook"-style Pokédex, and how the display hinted at how many more evolutions a Pokémon had, which I thought was cool for creating a sense of motivation. Also, Pelago > Jobs. Even if Jobs didn't...
  5. Esserise

I mean, that’s pretty much implied by how the Galar League is set up. It’s mentioned throughout the game that people give up the Gym Challenge as it goes along and the Leaders become too daunting for most. So of course by the time you get to the League it’s going to have whittled down to a small...
  6. Esserise

Because they're literal nobodies to whom we have zero attachment? (Granted, you could say the same thing about every Elite Four group until Sun & Moon.) I mean, the whole reason the anime does the tournament format is so that the narrative can come to a natural climax in which Ash faces off...
  7. Esserise

Under normal circumstances, anyway. But they’re pretty common when they do events like the ones going on now that boost Snorlax, Butterfree, Centiskorch, Sandaconda, Corviknight, and Drednaw. I’ve been able to catch several of most of those by now. And I would imagine that there will be more...
  8. Esserise

Yeah, I don't understand how customization continues to grow more inconvenient with each game. First Sun & Moon removed the changing rooms from the Pokémon Centers in favor of minimal-function cafés while also removing the ability to buy clothes from within a boutique's changing room (instead...
  9. Esserise

But it's kind of a moot point when the region ends up being saved by little kids anyway, no?
  10. Esserise

Liked Their entire reconceptualization of how something like Gyms and Pokémon training would actually work in more a realistic sense, down to so many little details. For that alone, the setting of these games feels more authentic to me than that of any previous Pokémon game. The Wild Area was a...
Back
Top Bottom