Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

I would like to see "Wild Area" Trainers who aren't static. Give them small movement cycles of their own - it should feel as though you're not the only one walking around and using the open space.
  2. Esserise

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Gonna' throw my hat in the ring and say Italy's next. No particular reason why, I just think it's going to be a big country with a very recognizable profile, as that seems conducive to their modern design process, and Italy's a popular tourist spot with lots of unique landmarks and cultural...
  3. Esserise

Literally every main series game Ohmori has directed has been a massive critical and commercial success. None of these "struck out." Sword and Shield most of all have completely demolished the performance records of the past several generations, creeping right up into third-best for the series...
  4. Esserise

Just some outlandish food for thought... The new 25th anniversary marketing campaign is going to feature a retrospective look on each of the major regions, beginning with Galar in March. So that gives us: April - Alola May - Kalos June - Unova July - Sinnoh August - Hoenn September - Johto...
  5. Esserise

Yeah, I get you. Another thing worth considering in this general discourse is that Masuda isn't directing the main series games anymore. Yes, he's still credited as a producer, but I suspect it's Ohmori coming up with the titles now, and I would think it's more likely that he would approach it...
  6. Esserise

In what universe was this ever the case? People were talking stuff like Plus/Minus, King/Queen, and Crown/Sceptre. Not Nebula/Galaxy. And it'd be a weird assumption to make given how ever since they started doing more "thematic" titles with Gen 5, there hasn't been a relationship from one...
  7. Esserise

They actually were asked about this in an interview with Eurogamer > Eurogamer: On Sirfetch'd in particular, it seems like it's based on an old evolution for Farfetch'd that was in the Gold and Silver demo that was uncovered - is it based on a cancelled design that never made it into a final...
Back
Top Bottom