Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I saw that when I was playing last night as well! :lapras:
  2. Esserise

So, uh, Keldeo might've gotten reclassified as a Legendary? If you talk to Sonia in Wedgehurst after catching it, she says, "What?! There was a fourth Legendary Pokémon after Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion?!" Although on the other hand, it is still banned from Restricted Sparring, while its...
  3. Esserise

Personally, I find it best to intersperse the Isle of Armor with the first few Gyms. It's a bit tricky to get the leveling right (especially with that accursed Exp. Charm), but in my experience, it feels better than doing IOA all at once and then steamrolling the early Gyms, or doing those Gyms...
  4. Esserise

Someone correctly me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the Crown Tundra update makes G-Max Coalossal raids no longer a Sword-exclusive? It seems you can find them in Shield through Dynamax Adventures, as well as at a certain Den at the Slippery Slope. The same did not occur with Lapras, which I...
  5. Esserise

Avery's fine in my book, my only gripe with him is that I think his move-themed puns are kinda lame (although I actually quite like his outfit). But his backstory is interesting, arguably more intriguing than Klara's. I just really adore Klara's overall energy (as well as her battle theme, but...
  6. Esserise

Like some kind of latch - that's a creative solution!
  7. Esserise

Could be, but still, it's weird they don't seem to be present on Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings at all. Like... where did they go? Why did fusing with Solgaleo/Lunala make them vanish, while Ultra Bursting then causes them to reassert themselves?
  8. Esserise

Trivia: Couple o' pages ago I ranted about how Dhelmise can be found in the Isle of Armor despite not being in the Isle Dex and the fact that it was the only one like that. But actually, Game Freak like messing with my head, so they also put Wailmer in the Crown Tundra's Frigid Sea despite it...
  9. Esserise

So I randomly got curious about how weight calculation has been handled for each instance of fused Pokémon. Kyurem in its incomplete form is 325 kg. Reshiram and Zekrom are both slightly heavier, 330 kg and 345 kg, respectively. But when Kyurem absorbs either of them, its own weight remains the...
  10. Esserise

It isn't possible to catch up to it, you have to intercept it by getting in it's path before it arrives. Easiest way to do this is probably to just fly to the Master Dojo and then quickly bike over to where the Soothing Wetlands begin. Just stand in the path of where Moltres is heading and it...
  11. Esserise

Omanyte’s entry does say that, although that may be referring to a more general situation around the globe. Galar in particular seems to lack any proper fossil restoration system. Cara Liss’s operation is... dubious, to say the least, and it’s not clear if her machine would work on regular...
  12. Esserise

A user on Smogon made a really interesting observation about Eternatus and Calyrex that fits in quite nicely with my own theory about Calyrex having to deal with Eternatus's meteor impact. (The general idea that Calyrex had some sort of involvement with Eternatus's arrival seems to be a common...
  13. Esserise

Well, if you're catching them yourself then they'll obey you no matter what; obedience only becomes a problem if you trade them over from another OT, and if that's the case, I think you can effectively steamroll with almost anything that's grossly overleveled like that. The disobedience just...
  14. Esserise

I do think it is odd that they let you go on Dynamax Adventures at that point, even though I understand the broader decision to let players access the Tundra itself right away despite its blatantly post-game level design. That said, I suspect that most people won't take advantage of this since...
  15. Esserise

I was bored and felt like doing some data collation, so I went through to see how much species overlap there is between the three Pokédexes of Galar. Stats nerds, go nuts: Stray observations: Pleasantly surprised by how little three-Dex overlap there is despite the Galar Dex being as...
  16. Esserise

Came across some interesting evidence about the Fossil mons that appear in the Crown Tundra - they might only be there because of Solgaleo/Lunala arriving through an Ultra Wormhole. It's already implied by Nia that Solgaleo/Lunala are indirectly responsible for the Legendaries that we encounter...
  17. Esserise

On another note, here’s a nice overview trailer they put out to promote the bundle pack, set to the Bump of Chicken song from the animated Gotcha! feature:
  18. Esserise

I really don’t think that’s their main goal here. Having a physical bundle with the DLC go out right before the holidays just makes sense. The games are still selling very well, so it’s going to be a convenient option for a lot of people. I would suspect that the people who would seriously...
  19. Esserise

Technically, Animal Crossing has been rolling out free updates every few months for a while now. But it's kind of a different beast there - a lot of the stuff that's added is seasonal stuff that they might not have wanted people to have premature access to by forwarding the system clock, and a...
  20. Esserise

Finally got Oleana to show up last night, which leads me to believe that her scene trigger is either dependent on the weather (unlikely, but for me it was a snowstorm for what that's worth), or there really is just some randomization factor that determines when she shows up. Nothing else changed...
Back
Top Bottom