Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

A discussion on pokemon gaming difficulty

Ostensibly I think the idea is that you can use your White 2 key in order to unlock Easy Mode for a younger sibling or child. But then, are young players really going to want to wait until you finish your run before starting up their own adventure? There genuinely are not words to properly...
  2. Esserise

You know, one thing I've never understood is why obedience doesn't also apply to Pokémon with your own OT. It seems like such a no-brainer for preventing overleveling? And I feel like it makes more sense for you to have to earn a Pokémon's respect by working together with it in battle, even if...
  3. Esserise

XY? Yeah. SwoShi? For the most part I agree, especially when we're talking Totems vs. Galar Gym Leaders. I don't know why they dumped the design philosophy of Totems, it was really good, and the Gym Leaders definitely don't use Dynamax to its full potential. That said, I feel like I struggled...
  4. Esserise

To be fair, Nuzlockes and Monotype challenges have existed since long before people started saying the games were "too easy." I think both were invented not to make up for development shortcomings, but rather just to make the routine gameplay a little more interesting.
  5. Esserise

Some people like for games to be more challenging because harder obstacles = a greater sense of accomplishment for overcoming them. Simple as that. Me personally I don't really care about how difficult the games are, but I think they could fairly easily add in an optional Hard difficulty...
  6. Esserise

Maybe it just goes without saying, but I also think you'd need to improve the AI of the average Trainer a little bit. They've been able to create a few NPC battles (not even bosses, mind) over the years that actually employ some wily tactics. Also, you mention item availability, and personally...
Back
Top Bottom