Search results for query: *

1. Esserise

Least favourite Pokemon of each generation

I shall now take my own ill-advised pass at deploying my meager art skills: Sadly I expect the majority of responses would be "some kind of Donald Trump rat." (y) Though I'm thinking about it, and I know that Stonjourner technically has the whole "pairing up with others" thing woven into...
  2. Esserise

Probably so, since the first thing to come to my mind was how nice it always was to have Drill Peck. And now it gets Drill Run as well which is quite a unique tool for a bird Pokémon. On second thought, I am probably off the mark with the deerstalker comparison. It occurs to me that it's more...
  3. Esserise

But I gotta say (albeit with no basis in competitive play whatsoever, in case this sounds totally off the mark), I've always found Fearow to be the better-performing of the two. YMMV but the tufts of fur on its front side are supposed to resemble the upturned lapels of a trenchcoat, and the...
  4. Esserise

To be clear, I don't hate any of these designs or anything, they're just the ones that I think connect with me the least. Gen 1 - Machop. The ribs just make it look emaciated to me which is the opposite of what it should be doing; also I just don't... get what it's supposed to be... a naked...
Back
Top Bottom